PDA

View Full Version : I just sent in pictures

thinktink
08-31-2004, 08:56 PM
Has anyone sent in photos for the "Happiest Faces on Earth" yet. I am sending mine tomorrow. I was currious if they pick your photo do they let you know where it is , and in what picture it is in? :confused:

Pilot Mickey
08-31-2004, 09:48 PM
i sent one in, i think they say that if they pick ur picture they will tell you where it is

splashmtngurl
09-01-2004, 07:58 AM
I'm sending once this week...i still have to decide between a couple! do think that we have much of a chance in getting our picture chosen?

lisap
09-01-2004, 08:52 AM
I finally printed out the guide to submiting pictures. For some reason, I thought I could just email photos off my computer--the lazy person's way of joining in the celebration ;). Now it appears I have to order some prints off my ofoto account and mail them in. It helps to pay attention :rolleyes: .

disneyperson
09-01-2004, 09:16 AM
Does anyone know the deadline for submitting photos? I know it must be on the form somewhere, but I can't seem to find it.

lisap
09-01-2004, 09:45 AM
December 31st, 2004. Plenty of time.

Wendi
09-01-2004, 09:48 AM
You can submit pix online: http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dlr/special/happiestFaces/home

disneyperson
09-01-2004, 09:53 AM
thanks lisap. I've got a lot of sorting and organizing of photos to do.

lisap
09-01-2004, 09:55 AM
You can submit pix online: http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dlr/special/happiestFaces/home

D'oh! Okay.
:rolleyes:

thinktink
09-01-2004, 10:27 AM
Does anyone know haw many pictures you can send in? I have 7, I can't decide which ones so I was sending them all!!

sami869
09-01-2004, 10:40 AM
Does anyone know haw many pictures you can send in? I have 7, I can't decide which ones so I was sending them all!!

My understanding is that you can send as many as you want but you have to fill out a form for every few pictures. Does anyone know exactly how many are allowed per form?

thinktink
09-01-2004, 10:57 AM
My understanding is that you can send as many as you want but you have to fill out a form for every few pictures. Does anyone know exactly how many are allowed per form?
I hope I am doing this quick reply thing right, I'm a new user. I think there is 4 pictures per page. Go to the official DL website to download the forms.

disneyperson
09-01-2004, 12:10 PM
I think it's five photos per form

lisap
09-01-2004, 02:27 PM
I hope I am doing this quick reply thing right, I'm a new user. I think there is 4 pictures per page. Go to the official DL website to download the forms.

Welcome, thinktink. :)

Yes, four. I printed out the page before I realized I could just submit them online--the online form is four as well. Easy peasy! I have not tried to go back and submit more yet--they ask for your Disney.com password when you go to the submission page.

skoolpsyk
09-01-2004, 04:35 PM
anyone have any idea on what would be a good file size for the pics? I have some slide scans that are quite large, I worry that they would just delete them if they were too big. On the other hand I'm sure they want pics with enough resolution to use...

MZCosmo
09-01-2004, 08:58 PM
I just sent in some pictures, as far as the file size you can only send in 2.5 Mb at a time, and up to 5 pictures at a time.

cstephens
09-01-2004, 09:08 PM

A friend of mine submitted some pictures at the park on Sunday, and the forms they have available there let you submit five pictures at a time.

sdfilmcritic
09-01-2004, 11:07 PM
I'm sending once this week...i still have to decide between a couple! do think that we have much of a chance in getting our picture chosen?
I don't think this would be a problem. I hear there not getting as many submissions as they originally expected. So, I think everyone who submits there photos will have a fair to good chance at getting their pictures chosen.