PDA

View Full Version : Best way to book a trip to DL

romiscd
08-31-2004, 09:05 AM
Does anyone have any advice on best way to book to DL.

We want to stay at GCH next February.

Am I usually better off to book the entire package through Disneyland to include hotel?

Or get room at GCH via Expedia and purchase admission pass from Disney direct.

Thanks,

SCUBAbe
08-31-2004, 09:42 AM
The best way is to research it. Go to different trvel sites, plugin the dates and what you want and see the price. Then you can compare them and choose the one that fits your requirements best. :)

08-31-2004, 10:16 AM
Try the AAA. They apparently book the most Disney travel.

You will also find MouseSavers.com to be of interest.

Wendi
08-31-2004, 11:59 AM
If you want to stay at GCH I recommend booking a package through getawaytoday.org - they have the best prices I've ever seen. I think it's even cheaper to book a package through them than just the hotel room for GCH, but you'll have to check into that to make sure. I just booked 5 days at GCH for 5 guests with 2 5-day park hoppers for $1039 total, that includes tax, shipping, the whole thing (you can get extra park-hoppers if you need them, but I'm just going to use the two included with the package and my brother and I are getting APs this time (my almost 3-year-old will not need a park hopper).

Disney Vault
08-31-2004, 03:08 PM
I also recommend AAA. We just booked with them and they were so nice and helpful. We got a free night at the GCH too.

minniemom
08-31-2004, 06:46 PM
I agree with Wendi. Everytime we go we book through getawaytoday.com. I have stayed at the GC twice through them and both times I saved at least $100 each. Good luck!

disneyhound
08-31-2004, 06:55 PM
I have found better deals through Expedia and Airline websites than at Disneyland.com!

The further out you book, generally the cheaper your airfair... A month ago I booked our next visit to DL for the end of January 2005. I found that going through the air carriers site was significantly cheaper than Disney or Expedia.

Check all the website that you can manage! Have fun! It's a treasure hunt!

Cariad
09-01-2004, 04:36 AM
When I did my research, I found that for the package I wanted, i.e 7 nights theme park view, concierge service, 6 day hopper, No company could quote me any better than Disneyland.com! So I booked with them!
Weird...