PDA

View Full Version : Opening Procedure?

Mickeyslittlehelper
08-30-2004, 08:11 AM
I was just wondering if there is an order to opening the gates first thing in the morning? Do they always open the same ones? Also, does the esplande between the parks ever close late at night?

Thanks

Animalia
08-30-2004, 05:53 PM
I don't know about the gates. But as far as the esplanade, I would assume that after the parks close there would be no reason to restrict traffic through the esplanade and people could cross freely between Harbor Blvd. and Downtown Disney till the wee hours of the morning. Not that there's much reason to do so. Last I heard all of the establishments in DtD are closed by 2am. So the place would be pretty much a ghost town after that. Just a guess on my part since I've never been there at all hours of the morning.

Mickeyslittlehelper
08-30-2004, 06:14 PM
Thanks, the reason i am curious is for July 17th.

Klutch
08-30-2004, 08:14 PM
I would expect the Downtown Disney area is heavily patrolled by security after hours to prevent any skullduggery over there. Such behavior would not be appreciated by guests at the Grand Californian. However, I would also expect it remains open for the same guests to stagger back to their high-priced rooms after a night at the Viper Room. ;)