PDA

View Full Version : Crowds around Thanksgiving

tru2mickey
08-29-2004, 07:42 AM
Anyone have an opinion if the crowds are bigger the week before Thanksgiving or the week after Thanksgiving? We have been the week after and the crowds are down but we might have to go week before this year. Anyone have help for me that would great! I prefer the week after Thanksgiving. :fez:

LAsptsfan3
08-29-2004, 09:11 AM
The couple of days RIGHT before the Thanksgiving holiday might be really busy, but earlier in the week it should be alright. Usually that time of year is nice at the park.

SallySkellington
08-29-2004, 04:34 PM
I've been the day before Thanksgiving, and the crowds were minimal.

JLKirscher
09-01-2004, 09:04 AM
I was there 2 years ago for Thanksgiving and it was not bad at all. It was raining the first day we were there and that always helps.

We are going again this year for Thanksgiving. I can't wait!

disneyperson
09-01-2004, 09:13 AM
I was there the day after Thanksgiving a few years ago and it was VERY crowded. Probably the worst Ive ever seen. That was before fast pass however, so it would be easier to get on rides now.I think the week before Thanksgiving would be a better choice if you can do it that way.

Disneyfreak
09-01-2004, 10:12 AM
I would stay away from the resort around thanksgiving. I would visit about 2 weeks before that or after and you shouldn't have a problem.

I was there the day after Thanksgiving a few years ago and it was VERY crowded. Probably the worst Ive ever seen.

Then you obviously haven't been to the resort on new years eve. :~D