PDA

View Full Version : DL tickets

Disney Vault
08-28-2004, 06:51 PM
Why doesnt DL get tickets like WDW? The WDW tickets arent made of paper and are more like a hotel room key but a little thiner. I kept them all from my WDW trip but the DL ones are nothing special and not worth keeping at all.

SallySkellington
08-28-2004, 06:54 PM
What's so special about the WDW tickets? I like the DL ones, and always save them after every trip.

Disney Vault
08-28-2004, 07:40 PM
Have you ever seen the WDW ones? They are just more durable and not so flimsy. The WDW ones also come with characters on the front.

08-29-2004, 07:31 AM
Disneys Biggest Fan, just what we all need ... more Disneyland collectibles!

Tell the truth. Do you work for Rubbermaid or some closet organizer company? ;)

ftroop6
08-29-2004, 09:37 AM
Maybe the regular tickets are more than just paper but the APs are just a paper ticket. Made no sense to us. Also I didn't like the finger print scan when you enter the WDW parks. I like to be greeted like at DL. All in all I feel like a special guest at DL and I felt like a visitor at WDW.

Disney Vault
08-29-2004, 10:43 AM
Disneys Biggest Fan, just what we all need ... more Disneyland collectibles!

Tell the truth. Do you work for Rubbermaid or some closet organizer company? ;)
My friends all say i am crazy because i am so organized. I guess its true if you can sense it on a message board.

LAsptsfan3
08-29-2004, 01:44 PM
Disney Ticket Stubs are basically the same so theyre not as fun to collect as they COULD be. I am a ticket stub collector from all types of events and i have a couple disney ones over the years...from when it was ticket books, to today. They are not in my big book of sports stubs though. I reserve that for the gem of my collection taking up an entire page: Game One of the 88 World Series. :D

jrsharp21
08-29-2004, 03:02 PM
Before DCA opened, Disneyland tickets used to have characters on them. I still have a bunch left over from those trips in the late 90's.

CalgonMoment
08-29-2004, 07:20 PM
Disneyland tickets used to have a lot of variety. With whatever season or promo was being celebrated. I am creating a scrapbook page with as many of them as I kept. About 10 years ago I stupidly threw away much of my free memorabilia--bags, maps and tickets. Oh for all that stuff back again!

sami869
08-30-2004, 08:43 AM
Perhaps disneyworld tickets are platic and sturdier because they are usualyl for more days, never expire and could get wet if you forgot to take them out of your pocket while at one of the water parks. Disneyland tickets usually are only for a few days, expire after 13 days of 1st use, and we aren't lucky enough to have a water park.

ftroop6
08-30-2004, 08:46 AM
Perhaps disneyworld tickets are platic and sturdier because they are usualyl for more days, never expire and could get wet if you forgot to take them out of your pocket while at one of the water parks. Disneyland tickets usually are only for a few days, expire after 13 days of 1st use, and we aren't lucky enough to have a water park.
If that is the case then why are the APs just a paper ticket?