PDA

View Full Version : AP upgrade for parking

stander3
08-28-2004, 02:54 PM
Hello All,

I have a SO Cal (regular) AP that will expire Jan. 15, 2005. Right now there is no parking pass with it. I was wondering, we will be going Sept. 1-4 and will be staying in Fullerton (stupid Hotwire--so much for selecting "Anaheim"). I would like the option of driving to Disneyland daily and wanted to know if I can upgrade my AP to a So Cal with parking at a prorated amount. Also, if I could do that, obviously I will have to pay to park first, so would I get reimbursed the $9 when I get in the park? Thank you!

Lorrie

snappy
08-28-2004, 05:09 PM
Yes you would. The $9.00 would be taken off your AP

cstephens
08-29-2004, 10:37 PM
Hello All,

I have a SO Cal (regular) AP that will expire Jan. 15, 2005. Right now there is no parking pass with it. I was wondering, we will be going Sept. 1-4 and will be staying in Fullerton (stupid Hotwire--so much for selecting "Anaheim"). I would like the option of driving to Disneyland daily and wanted to know if I can upgrade my AP to a So Cal with parking at a prorated amount. Also, if I could do that, obviously I will have to pay to park first, so would I get reimbursed the $9 when I get in the park? Thank you!

Lorrie

Yes, just bring your parking ticket with you, and they should apply that to the cost of your upgrade (or reimburse you), but there would be no prorated amount for the upgrade, at least that I've ever heard. You'd have to pay the difference between the cost of your AP and the price of the AP you want and for the extra parking pass as well.

EandCDad
08-30-2004, 06:15 AM
Currently the cost to add parking to a So. Cal. AP is $49. You should probably expect to pay that, I don't think they prorate (although it never hurts to ask.) Since you are only going for 4 days, you'd be better off paying for parking daily. Unless, of course, you are coming back between now and January. Basically, if you think you will park in the Resort 6 times between now and January, get the pass, otherwise, don't bother (except to check if it is prorated.)