PDA

View Full Version : Club Buzz concerts

sdfilmcritic
08-26-2004, 03:40 AM
Anybody ever sit around and just watch the band play at "Club Buzz" in Tomorrowland?

Vegitabeta
08-26-2004, 03:42 AM
My mam did the other week because she didn't want to ride Autopia, so me and my dad went on there and left her outside Club Buzz. :p

San Diego
08-26-2004, 05:02 AM
Last September, my wife and I went specifically to see the 80's All Starz play at Club Buzz. They put on a fun show. The coolest thing was seeing the band rise up on the stage from below.

CoasterChickie
08-26-2004, 05:59 AM
Sit around and just watch the bands ? No!
Get up and dance? Yes!
The 80's All Starz play fun music!

Sdfilmcritic-the ladies are waiting for you to ask them to dance!
I'm sure there are lots of brunettes there as cute as Belle! :)

stan4d_steph
08-26-2004, 06:27 AM
I watched Barrage when they played at Club Buzz. They rocked. Too bad they don't perform at DL anymore.

nightdesigns
08-26-2004, 07:09 AM
Anybody ever sit around and just watch the band play at "Club Buzz" in Tomorrowland?

Did that last night, stuck around for about 15 mintues. Decent show.

odnamraortsac
08-28-2004, 11:49 AM
Yes. And the best bands are "The Basix" and "Sandbox".

AlohaJulie
08-29-2004, 05:35 PM
My friends and I used to when the Fab Four was there. The 80's All-Starz are ok, but it's just not the same!

Missing Marbles
08-29-2004, 08:10 PM
My friends and I used to when the Fab Four was there. The 80's All-Starz are ok, but it's just not the same!

I miss the Fab Four at Club Buzz. My finance' and I made special trips to Disneyland just to see them. We recently saw their concert at the OC Fair. They played with the Pacific Orchestra. I still get chills thinking about it. It gave me the experience of watching the real Beatles. Once the orchestra played with them, there was a standing ovation after each song. It was a spine-tingling addition to an already wonderful concert.

Sometimes, I will sit and watch Voyager or the 80s band, but I agree that it is just not the same.

Javanod
08-29-2004, 09:26 PM
Get up and dance? Yes!

So I've been getting my dance moves ready for next weekend's trip. Here (http://zerogames.com/game/other-games/dancing-george-bush.html) is a link to my teacher...

Vegitabeta
08-30-2004, 03:07 AM
The Basix are good.

Christiii
08-30-2004, 08:56 AM
I miss the Fab four too!! I always look to see if they are playing...and they havent been for quite awhile :-( I never really watch the shows there...not really into the kind of casion lounge music Ive seen there..but we passed by once when the fab four was playing..and we ended up staying to see all the sets!! they are a Beatles cover band..Im not a huge Beatles fanatic.but these guys were incredible..each set is a different era of the beatles..including amazing costumes etc...Ive heard the Beatles music so so so much that Im kind of numb to it, but hearing it live like that really gave me chills..kind of like the first time you heard it!! Made me appreciate them all over again!!
Sure wish they would start playing there again...

Disneyfreak
08-30-2004, 05:33 PM
I hate Club Buzz, it is an eyesore.