PDA

View Full Version : CM Matt?

sdfilmcritic
08-25-2004, 11:02 PM
I've noticed "CM Matt" is our big inside connection that we have, but who is he? Does he have a username and what is his general position in the park? I was hoping to get more of a foothold on who he is, and not as an imaginary friend. Thank you ahead of time for any answers.

cstephens
08-25-2004, 11:06 PM
Here's a search that brings up a bunch of threads (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/search.php?searchid=48145) that will answer your question.

Boingonut
08-25-2004, 11:29 PM
CM Matt or Cast member Matt is the president of the disneyland resort, his real name is Matt Ouimet. Why we call him CM Matt is because unlike the last pres. of Disneyland he likes to run the park by actually being in the park insted of hanging around the TDA offices, and so he acts more like a cast member then a CEO, and that is very good for disneyland. He has been responsible for the painting and the other projects that have taken place at disneyland lately that are helping bring the park back to its old self again.

I don't belive that he does any posting here or anywhere else, but I could be wrong. Being the pres. of DL would be a very time consuming job I would think. I think many of us would like to think though that CM Matt and the other TDA (team disney Anaheim) CEO's take a look at the disney discussion boards around the internet every once and a while for ideas on how to improve the park, but it would be hard to ever know.