PDA

View Full Version : Fastpass Glitches Last Week?

BJW
08-25-2004, 12:37 AM
I was at the resort on and off this past week and for some reason the fastpass machines were not working right for me. Whenever my AP was inserted in a machine it would say something like, "The ticket you used is not a valid admission ticket" or something like that. The other members of my party had theirs working just fine, and mine worked on several other attractions but suddenly quit working. When I told the lady at the AP center at the old SM exit she gave me a card that I could slide into the machines in lieu of my AP but it would only work for that day.

Could the problem have been my AP or was it in the machines? Anyone else have this happen? I noticed this gets the greeter CMs very aggravated. I hope I don't have to go get one of those cards everytime I go to the park. :confused:

Andrew
08-25-2004, 07:12 AM
Check the bottom of one of your invalid fastpasses for "Found on abuse list". If it's there, it means that your AP has been flagged as being used for fastpasses when it hasn't been used for admission. Show this to the CM at the AP processing center along with your AP (assuming you did use your AP to enter the park) and they should be able to fix it.

BJW
08-25-2004, 02:24 PM
Check the bottom of one of your invalid fastpasses for "Found on abuse list". If it's there, it means that your AP has been flagged as being used for fastpasses when it hasn't been used for admission. Show this to the CM at the AP processing center along with your AP (assuming you did use your AP to enter the park) and they should be able to fix it.Thanks, Andrew.