PDA

View Full Version : Need Gift Idea From DLR!

awinner
11-16-2001, 09:07 AM
I am going to the park tomorrow to do some holiday and birthday shopping...I need an idea of what to get a 4 yr old girl for her B-Day...nothing to frilly or gaudy, but I am open to some ideas.

Not Afraid
11-16-2001, 02:03 PM
I know you said not frilly but little girls seem to go for this stuff like there's no tomorrow.

I would suggest something princess-like. There is an entire princess shop right through the drawbridge in the castle. They have gobs of princess stuff.

My 3 1/2 year old great neice loves this stuff. That was all she was asking for from DL.

lisap
11-16-2001, 02:21 PM
My four year old is in love with her Jessie and Bullseye dolls we bought at the Frontierland shop. They are beautiful quality. Does depend on whether the four year old likes the Toy Story movies, though.

The world of Disney store is a good place to see the whole spectrum of gifts. Most four year olds love to dress up, so princess stuff is always good. They also carry character barbie-type dolls that are always well received.

One of my daughter's favorite souvenirs is a pair of fancy plastic (tea party type) cups with princesses on them. Maybe they have a princess tea set--you can never go wrong with tea sets!