PDA

View Full Version : Have you participated in the Mosaic?

sdfilmcritic
08-23-2004, 11:47 PM
I was just wondering about the Photo Mosaic that is being put together for DL next year. Who here has sent in their pics yet? I've sent in three and I have to wait until the end of the year to find out if they have been excepted for official participation.

Vegitabeta
08-24-2004, 03:40 AM
Can you submit them on the website?

sdfilmcritic
08-24-2004, 04:13 AM
Can you submit them on the website?
Yep. Here's the link: http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dlr/special/happiestFaces/index

Vegitabeta
08-24-2004, 04:25 AM

tlovesdis
08-24-2004, 06:20 AM
I sent some via email over the weekend!

Wendi
08-24-2004, 07:31 AM
I was just thinking of asking the same question!!! hehehe

I submitted 5 pix online last week. I hope they pick one!!!

Mermaid
08-24-2004, 07:55 AM
Did you scan your pictures into the computer? i do not have a scanner and was wondering if I could get them on disk at Kinko's or one of those Kodak stations? If not, I will have to wait until I go to the park in Dec and submit in person, but it seems like they would rather have you do it online.

soccerlady16
08-24-2004, 08:13 AM
Can you submit as many as you want or is there a limit?

ftroop6
08-24-2004, 08:31 AM
I asked at City hall about any limits. The response was that the only limit was how much time I wanted to spend getting pictures together. Also outside of City Hall and at the hotels there are "mailboxes" that you can put your pictures into. Envelopes(complete with the release form) are conviently located right there. Each release form will cover 5 photos. We are going to submit any dgital picture via the web site but I have made copies of the older pictures and will submit those via City Hall.

Biscuit
08-24-2004, 02:19 PM
Hooray :) Overseas people can do it now too! Gotta go pick through my collection now...

SCUBAbe
08-24-2004, 03:19 PM
nope and I probably won't...but still debating about it.

cmpeter
08-24-2004, 05:11 PM
I submitted a few a couple weeks ago.

pboeoahr
08-24-2004, 06:34 PM
Still trying to get through the piles of pictures I have. I thought they had limited submissions to 5 per family??? I hope not, because I have pictures from the late 70's till this year I would like to submit... :fez:

disneyhound
08-24-2004, 06:50 PM
Yep. Here's the link:

Thanks for the link. I downloaded the Submit by mail form, it indicates that there is no limit to the number of photos you submit, you can just make more copies of the last page, and keep on numbering...

splashmtngurl
08-24-2004, 07:49 PM
yeah i have.....i would hsow yall the pic but it wasnt on the digital camera... :|

sdfilmcritic
08-25-2004, 01:34 AM
Did you scan your pictures into the computer? i do not have a scanner and was wondering if I could get them on disk at Kinko's or one of those Kodak stations? If not, I will have to wait until I go to the park in Dec and submit in person, but it seems like they would rather have you do it online.
I had the luck of the Irish on this one. Most of the pictures I submitted online were taken with a standed 35mm camera and developed both in print format and also saved on to a CD-ROM disc. I took the copies that were saved on the disc and submitted those over the Internet. I'm sure the people at Kinkos can help you scan your photos and send them over the Internet. Or you can have duplicates made at your local developers and either mail in the copies (I don't know the address) or turn them in at the "mailboxes" in person at DLR.

LOYL2DZNY
08-25-2004, 07:27 AM
we will be going for halloween and i want to take some new photos then and submit them when we get back. we have a digital camera and the due date isn't until Dec 31 2004, so that works out perfect for us! too bad the bun in my oven won't be in the pic, but it will be out before our trip next year!

Alpha1mom
08-27-2004, 04:14 AM
Hi, Does anyone know the address to send family photos to Disneyland for the mosaics??

Thanks!

stan4d_steph
08-27-2004, 05:01 AM
Hi, Does anyone know the address to send family photos to Disneyland for the mosaics?? You'll need to fill out the release form available for download here (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dlr/special/happiestFaces/homeINTL?isoCode=US). The address is also on that page.

disneyhound
08-27-2004, 05:17 AM
I mailed off a dozen pics yesterday, digital cameras are so fun... :cool:

I selected my photos based on overall color, and whether there were any other folks in the picture. Actually the other folks were always CM's in my selection. I figured if they needed some bright red, or blue, or purple, then my picture would be an option. My daughter likes bright colors...

Did anyone else have a reason for their picture selection? Some sort of stategery... (oohh george)

BriarRose
08-27-2004, 08:19 PM
Me and my mom are gonna bring a picture along with us and put it in the little mailbox they have for it at DL. Goin' tomorrow! *lets out squeal of joy*

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
08-28-2004, 01:39 PM
You would think I would remember to do this, with the open copy of Disney Magazine sitting right on my desk, in front of my monitor, to the page with the link. GOTTA GET THIS DONE!