PDA

View Full Version : In 12 Hours We Will Be On Our Way!!

Hakuna Makarla
08-23-2004, 02:44 PM
I want to thank all of you wonderful people,for all the wonderful help you have given me.You all guided me to the best spots and inside views on how to go thru the parks with ease.inside secrets on fastpass, and I know with out all your help I would have gone thru the park and missed a lot of things. We areso excited! our bags have been packed for months LOL! we are going to bed in a few hours as we leave for the airport by 4:30 am. I bought a notebook to write down all my thoughts on rides and foods so I can post it when I return. Being this is my first time I am sure you will get bored with my ramblings ( not that you have not already gotten pretty bored with my posts and questions already LOL!)
seattlemom, Scubabe,coasterchickie,I want to thank you for your help, and for sending me maps, pins and lanyards, and early entry passes to get into the DCa erea. I will be ever in your debt as your gifts blessed us so much. we can not wait to ride the tower of terror before the crowds pack in :)
And I am looking forward to your help coaster chickie in putting our picture in front of the castle with your computer programs since we will not get to take one in front of the castle when we are there :)
Thank you all for answering my continous questions, I see many are asked over and over and thank goodness no one got upset :) I will post a nice letter about our trip when I return.Be blessed all **Karla

rentayenta
08-23-2004, 02:54 PM
Karla, I was just thinking about you and how excited you must be for your trip.
Have a magical time! Can't wait to hear all about it.

sami869
08-23-2004, 02:58 PM
I hope you have a great trip!

sediment
08-23-2004, 03:28 PM
You're not here yet?

Good luck and good fun. You will report back, right?

CoasterChickie
08-23-2004, 04:26 PM
Just 12 more hours? Oh my gosh! I have butterflies in my stomach for you!
Let me know if you go on the TOT. If you do it, I'll do it! :D

P.S. I'll be praying for a safe trip for you and your family! :)

disneyhound
08-23-2004, 04:41 PM
Karla, adopt me, I can be packed in five minutes... :cool:

Have a great time!!!

Wendi
08-23-2004, 04:49 PM
Karla, I am so excited for you and the kiddos! You are going to have such a magical time. I hope everything is fabulous... I can't wait to hear your report and see what you thought.

SCUBAbe
08-23-2004, 05:02 PM
I'm so happy and excited for you. Please don't hesitate to call the hotel (Ho Jo's) on friday night - sunday. It will be great to talk to you. :)

Tigertail777
08-23-2004, 05:22 PM
Have a wonderful time Karla! Go soak up some magic! :D