PDA

View Full Version : Are there any DisneyChannel TV show references in parks?

Dory
08-23-2004, 07:04 AM
On my recent visit, i saw no real reference to any of the popular DisneyChannel TV shows like Lizzie McGuire or Kim Possible inside the parks. Are there any?

stan4d_steph
08-23-2004, 07:08 AM
There's the Playhouse Disney show at DCA.

I've seen Kim Possible merchandise in the parks.

Disney Vault
08-23-2004, 09:58 AM
On my recent visit, i saw no real reference to any of the popular DisneyChannel TV shows like Lizzie McGuire or Kim Possible inside the parks. Are there any?
I personally would rather have them keep it that way. These arent classics and will never be classics so i dont think they deserve a place in the park.

sediment
08-23-2004, 10:09 AM
If they're not Disney classics, then they'll fit in perfectly at DCA.

AliciasMom
08-23-2004, 10:12 AM
I personally would rather have them keep it that way. These arent classics and will never be classics so i dont think they deserve a place in the park.

I have to agree. I'm happy to see little Disney Channel plugs in the park. I used to put on the disney channel while I am cooking dinner to keep my daughter busy and I would always end up turning it off in disgust. I hate the new programming. It's not the same disney channel I grew up with. Now I just TiVo Dora the Explorer for her and let her watch that.

splashmtngurl
08-23-2004, 10:48 AM
If they're not Disney classics, then they'll fit in perfectly at DCA.

yeah they probably would...thats where the playhouse disney show is currently housed!

missm
08-23-2004, 11:21 AM
When I was at DCA I saw Roly Poly Oly, his sister Zoe, Stanley, Bear (from the big blue house). I took pictures of all of them to give to the kids at my daycare. We watch some playhouse Disney.