PDA

View Full Version : New Ride Thought

bassett1976
08-21-2004, 09:41 PM
Alright, so I know that a lot of people have already given their 2 cents for a new ride idea for DL but I came up with my idea the other day.

In FL they have the test track ride. I think this would be cool except to make a small variation of the ride for CA. I was thinking of a stunt drivers ride. You could get the ride to do spins, rapid starts/stops, even try to get your car to ride on two weels. This might be a nice fit for the Hollywood backlot part of DCA.

drjones
08-21-2004, 10:18 PM
can we say lawsuit?

whiplash?

I like it!

mjformenotyou
08-22-2004, 10:06 AM
At first when you said, "on two wheels", I thought you meant that the whole ride would be on two wheels, and then I just imagined a ride of Segways buzzing by at Disneyland.

I think my overall feeling is that, and I think a lot of other people feel that, I am tired of Disney recycling ideas from WDW to give out to the other "lesser" (in their eyes, NOT MINE) parks. I love the idea that originality divides the parks in that, you'll HAVE to always go to a certain park to see a special attraction. A slightly different yet same attraction doesn't count.