PDA

View Full Version : Pics during Screamin'

missm
08-21-2004, 09:11 PM
Can someone please tell me when they take your picture during CS. My mom and I went on CS one time on our last trip to DLR and when we got off the ride she said we should go look at our picture. I had no idea there were pictures. I wish I would have bought the picture because she is freaking out and I am sitting there with the boredest (not a word I know) look on my face. I didn't really even notice the drop. My mom really didn't want to go back on the ride (mostly because she cracked her head when it stopped) so I never went back on to find out where exactly the drop is or where they take the picture at. So can someone specify that for me? Thanks.

SCUBAbe
08-21-2004, 09:20 PM
Can someone please tell me when they take your picture during CS. My mom and I went on CS one time on our last trip to DLR and when we got off the ride she said we should go look at our picture. I had no idea there were pictures. I wish I would have bought the picture because she is freaking out and I am sitting there with the boredest (not a word I know) look on my face. I didn't really even notice the drop. My mom really didn't want to go back on the ride (mostly because she cracked her head when it stopped) so I never went back on to find out where exactly the drop is or where they take the picture at. So can someone specify that for me? Thanks.
it's right near the end of rhe ride before the breaks. You'll see a bunch of strobes go off before they take the picture. "red eye reduction"..:)

pboeoahr
08-22-2004, 09:59 AM
Yes they are there, but on this last trip we made the 5th and 6th seats were not showing up on any of the pictures taken... :(

missm
08-22-2004, 10:01 AM
I wonder why they don't tak them while you are going down the big drop. So they take them right before you stop then? Not during a fun part of the ride?

pboeoahr
08-22-2004, 10:04 AM
I remember it being around the last major curve so it's still a little before you come to a complete stop.

sami869
08-22-2004, 11:40 AM
I wonder why they don't tak them while you are going down the big drop. So they take them right before you stop then? Not during a fun part of the ride?

That always bothered me. There are at least 5 better spots to have your picture taken. Why it is taken towards the end at a little dip is beyond me.

CoasterChickie
08-22-2004, 11:43 AM
If they took the picture at the beginning of the ride, there would be a lot of first -timers with really scared looking expressions on their faces! By the time you get to the end you're all relaxed and smiling....probably a more flattering shot! :~D

SallySkellington
08-22-2004, 11:46 AM

They should take the pictures right at the beginning, right after you start to shoot off. Every new rider's face would be priceless, because odds are they won't know how fast you start off. :p

CoasterChickie
08-22-2004, 11:49 AM
Hi Sally Skellington...
Boy do we think alike. We must have been typing at the same time!! :)

SallySkellington
08-22-2004, 11:51 AM
Hi Sally Skellington...
Boy do we think alike. We must have been typing at the same time!! :)

Yep. I just saw your post after I finished typing. You know what they say, great minds think alike! :D