PDA

View Full Version : I couldn't wait any longer

nightdesigns
08-20-2004, 11:01 PM
So I made it almost a year (2 weeks shy of) and had to go back. Today I renewed my passes. 9pm on a Friday night, that's how desperate I was. And let me tell you, it's great to be back. Didn't make TOT today, but that's for the next trip. Wasn't too bad either for an august night. Had 90 mintues after getting the passes and got on 3 rides, watched part of fantasmic. Had fast passes for star tours, but needed to get back in time to avoid getting charged in the DTD parking lot.

I must say, the way they have the castle wrapped up at the moment, should put a giant bow on the thing. It also looks a lot smaller when it's like that.

Ah ... it's good to be back.

DEADmenTELLnoTALES
08-20-2004, 11:14 PM
hahaha well welcome back to disneyland! :D

sdfilmcritic
08-20-2004, 11:18 PM
Something from the sixth dimension must have pulled nightdesigns back in. [I would have said fifth, but that dimension seems to be missing from ToT.]

SCUBAbe
08-21-2004, 07:44 AM
I must say, the way they have the castle wrapped up at the moment, should put a giant bow on the thing. It also looks a lot smaller when it's like that.

Ah ... it's good to be back.
it is a small castle. It's the smallest of all the disneyland parks.

Disney Vault
08-21-2004, 02:13 PM
The one in hong kong looks like it is going to be a small castle too.

ToursbabeC3po
08-21-2004, 02:43 PM
Walt Disney worlds castle is 112 feet taller then Disneylands castle to be exact.
Toursbabe

SallySkellington
08-21-2004, 03:00 PM
Something from the sixth dimension must have pulled nightdesigns back in. [I would have said fifth, but that dimension seems to be missing from ToT.]

But wouldn't the sixth dimension pull nightdesigns into a subterranean land with a midget king? ;)