PDA

View Full Version : Crowds this week

nursemelis374
08-20-2004, 12:21 PM
I was just wondering if anybody knew if the crowds had lightened up with many schools being back in session. I am going tonight so I will have a report tomorrow!

sediment
08-20-2004, 12:32 PM
I betting not tonight.
Saturday is the first open Saturday Deluxe AP in a few months, and Sunday is the first open SoCal AP Sunday in a few months.
Friday is still "Don't have to get up early tomorrow," night.

I could be wrong, of course. Your report will settle this.

Hakuna Makarla
08-20-2004, 02:11 PM
I was just wondering if anybody knew if the crowds had lightened up with many schools being back in session. I am going tonight so I will have a report tomorrow!
I am also anxious to know how buisy it will be this coming week. I will be leaving on Tuesday but not going into disneyland until wednesday ( Knott's is first on tuesday because we will not be getting to Anaheim until after 2:00 and I do not want to have only a half day in disneyland. we want to be able to go when it opens until afternoon then back until dark if possible. my daughter and I really want to see fantasmic and fire works.
Let us know how buisy it is ok, alny one else going Monday or tuesday please post how buisy it was ok.

Disneygirl65
08-20-2004, 04:34 PM
I betting not tonight.
Saturday is the first open Saturday Deluxe AP in a few months, and Sunday is the first open SoCal AP Sunday in a few months.
Friday is still "Don't have to get up early tomorrow," night.

I could be wrong, of course. Your report will settle this.

I think you are wrong about Saturday being open for deluxe AP's.....

Shell
08-20-2004, 04:40 PM
I am also anxious to know how buisy it will be this coming week. I will be leaving on Tuesday but not going into disneyland until wednesday ( Knott's is first on tuesday because we will not be getting to Anaheim until after 2:00 and I do not want to have only a half day in disneyland. we want to be able to go when it opens until afternoon then back until dark if possible. my daughter and I really want to see fantasmic and fire works.
Let us know how buisy it is ok, alny one else going Monday or tuesday please post how buisy it was ok.

Hello, Karla!

This is my first post on Mouse Planet and I couldn't help but reply to your message. I'm so happy to hear about your trip this coming week. I'm traveling from Spokane, WA and will be at Disneyland on Wed. 8/25 and Thurs. 8/26 myself. I've been planning for weeks and I can't contain myself sometimes. I hope you have a wonderful trip! I'll be the one with all the shopping bags in my hands. :D

Hakuna Makarla
08-20-2004, 05:21 PM
Hey shell, I know how you feel! I will look for the gal with all the bags LOL! and please look for me, I will have a blue stroller, 2 kids and wearing cloths way to big for me LOL! the only thing I have that fits is my 3 hawiian shirts that I bought one year and never wore. I am so thrilled for you and am looking forward to hearing all about your trip when you get back. :)

SoCalDisneyLover
08-20-2004, 05:54 PM

She is correct, although Next Saturday(8/28) is open on the Deluxe pass. Then the following Saturday is Blocked since it's Labor Day Weekend.

sediment
08-20-2004, 07:25 PM
I heard that from someone here. I should have checked the online calendar before posting.

nursemelis374
08-20-2004, 11:51 PM
It was pretty crowded tonight, but do-able. We got to DCA at 8 and there was a 25 minute line for TOT. No wait at 9 for POTC or HM as usual. 35 min for Indy and 50 min for Splash. A lady on the monorail told us that they had gotten a Splash FP at 3 that was good for 9:15. I had a great night and bought a Tiki Room figurine!