PDA

View Full Version : Early December

Ace
11-15-2001, 07:13 PM
has anyone gone in early december, around the 9th or so? sorry if I keep asking this quesiton...but I want to know if it's crowded or not. any advice?

Dreamstaker
11-15-2001, 07:31 PM
It is not as crowded as July. A sunday and Monday should not be bad. But as the holidays arrive so do the crowds.

MammaSilva
11-15-2001, 07:33 PM
I'm not sure but you might want to check and see if that is the Candlelight weekend, we went two years ago (didn't know about Candlelight) and it was fairly crowded, but there were a LOT of food places closed....made it more difficult to get away from the crowds

Ace
11-15-2001, 07:43 PM
on the disney website it says the candle light procession is that sunday...... meaning........

MammaSilva
11-15-2001, 07:56 PM
expect crowds!

Ace
11-15-2001, 08:04 PM
NO

Ace
11-15-2001, 08:06 PM
besides, I'm going that sunday and monday and staying form opening minute to closing millisecond both days....I think i'll be fine.... MMMMM.... 23 hours of disney.... I'm shakin', I'm shakin'!

innerSpaceman
11-15-2001, 09:02 PM
Yeah Squinky, candlelight non-procession weekend is crowded. Best to switch your plans to the 5th.

MouseWife
11-17-2001, 10:47 AM
Well, Squinky, you are very lucky that you are going for 2 days!
Then, the Sunday when it is really crowded, you can enjoy what ever you can. Then, on Monday, you can partake in what ever was not available to you.

We are going either the 10th or 11th. I am not sure. I want to check which day has early entry as I don't, I want to go the day they don't. So maybe I can have a fair shot at the lines?

I think it is true, now with the fantastic parades and annual passes, the park can be crowded even as early as the 9th and 10th. I have been going for the past 7 years and in the beginning, up to maybe last year?, we had the park so nice, pretty much to ourselves. Last year it was crowded. Or so I thought. Then I heard that closer to X-Mas they actually had to close the park at certain points because they had maxed out at occupancy! Would NOT want to be there then!1

Either way, have a blast! And, do you go dressed as your Avatar? If so, I will keep my eyes open for you. : )

Ace
11-17-2001, 09:41 PM
I wish I could dress up like Freakazoid! but I can't... oh well. someday. when you wish upon a star..... AWWW I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE 9TH!!!! this is torture, but it doesn't hurt since I know that I'm going to have 23 hours of pure FREAKING DISNEYLAND TIME!!! that's like 23 hours of heaven....

MouseWife
11-18-2001, 10:01 AM
Okay Squinky,
I can't wait either!!!!! When ever I have a spare moment to think about something I wonder 'What will we ride first? Where will we eat? Will I catch all of the shows I want?' Most of all, I wonder 'How tired will my feet be?!!!' We are doing all four major theme parks- Knott's, both Disney parks, and Universal!!! Mind you, I am no spring chicken!

Wish I had some super powers!