PDA

View Full Version : Another strange question about Fantasmic!

Pilot Mickey
08-17-2004, 11:17 PM
what are the diffrent segments from? from what i can tell this is what i have.

Mickey then into The Sorcerer's Apprentance

then sort of flowers posibilty from the opening of the wonderful world of color?

then the Jungle Book

then pink elephants on parade from Dumbo

then Pinocchio on strings and Jimmy Cricket and Clelo then monstro(sorry about spelling)

then mickey from The Sorcerer's Apprentance getting sucked into the Whorled pool

then mickey's eyes from the brave little tailor

then Captian hooks ship from Peter Pan flashed on the water screen? not sure

then into the Peter Pan fight aboard the Colmbia

then Belle/beast and Ariel/Eric and Snow White/Prince Charming dancing on the "tom sawer island rafts"

then to the evil queen changing into the "old hag" and calling the forces of evil

then Ursula singing

then "Chernabog" calling the dead to awake or what ever he does

then Maleficent attacking Mickey and changing into the dragon and the
various shots on the water screen of the dragon and the old hag queen, Ursula, "Chernabog," and Maleficent laughing at Mickey and Mickey defeating Maleficent and the rest of the villians

then tinkerbell flying around and flicking her wand and

then mickey as Steam Boat Wille stearing the Mark twain and a whole bunch of Characters dancing on the mark twain

then after some fireworks Mickey appearing on top of the "house on tom sawer island" and directing the water and fireworks

then suddenly mickey "jumps" from the roof to the island below instantly

can someone correct me if some part are wrong? i don't really care about firework spots i missed or lights or lazers, all i'm really concerned about is where the movies played on the water screen are from, thanks

Mukta
08-18-2004, 09:15 AM
Seems right to me. I have always wondered about the flower sequence. Recently, some Fantasmic fans and myself decided that it was probably from the wonderful world of color.
I do see Hook's ship also.