PDA

View Full Version : Mark & Brian Millionaire DCA Event

TimBuk2
11-14-2001, 07:03 PM
This is information for local (LA/OC) people that might be going to the Mark & Brian (KLOS radio) event at DCA tomorrow (Nov 15).

The party at DCA is at the Millionaire Play It attraction 7:45 to 9:00. The party at DL is at the Haunted Mansion 9:00 to 10:00.

The problem I thought we would have it parking. I called tonight and spoke to live people (yes, as opposed to the live recording) and the Mickey/Friends, and Downtown parking areas are SUPPOSE to be open at around 5:30am. Both parks don't open until 10am, that's why I called. Just to make sure.

I hope this info helps someone out there ! :p

TimBuk2

TimBuk2
11-22-2001, 03:02 PM
I finally got my webpage of photos together from our day with local radio jocks Mark & Brian of KLOS Los Angeles. As many of you know that have been to the Millionaire attraction at DCA, they don't allow ANY photos or videos of any kind.....

aahhaa !! But I do... We were there at 6:30am to get in the gates at DCA. That's the first time we've been in any Disney park 3 hours before the gates actually open. It was fun. You can see our photos at the following site. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.racedayreporter.com/markandbrian

;)

zapppop
11-22-2001, 04:05 PM
Thanks for the info.

JRob2k1
11-22-2001, 05:38 PM
Woah...Doodle said that the Thong girls from Victoria Secret were moving into Millionaire..?

Im so confused
:confused:

-JRob

Morrigoon
11-22-2001, 05:49 PM
really? I heard it was Natalie Portman...

;)

(ducks and runs for cover)

JRob2k1
11-22-2001, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Morrigoon
really? I heard it was Natalie Portman...

;)

(ducks and runs for cover)

You say it like it is a bad thing....If Natalie decided to do some sort of Thong expose' in DCA...I would whole-heartedly support it!
:cool:

-JRob

Nigel2
11-22-2001, 10:01 PM
What did they do there? I missed it on the radio, did they (do they even have the money) do a money version of millionare with a small amount of money being the top prize?

TimBuk2
11-23-2001, 07:29 AM
" What did they do there?"

At the M&B event, they played the game just like everyone else does there. But it's points, not money. The more points you get, the more pins you win. A pin for each question you get right. AT 1,000 you get 5 pins, a Millionaire 1,000 point cap, and a lanyard. At 32k you get all the pins, the hat, and a Millionaire polo shirt.
At 1mil, you get all of that plus a free trip to NY to see the show. They said there have been about 8 winners of the Mil.

They start the show every hour on the hour. But inside lasts about 40 min. It is fun, and looks EXACTLY like the TV program.

:) Regis is suppose to be there in December. Don't know exactly when.
Hope you can make it !

Nigel2
11-23-2001, 09:45 PM
I have been in the hotseat before, I was asking what Mark and Brian did there on that day, also I heard they did something at HMH.