PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Nightmare Souvenir at Le Bat En Rouge

Dlandmom
08-16-2004, 09:14 AM
The other idea I strolled into the store and saw a Nightmare souvenir that looks like two short black plastic chopsticks with a small dangling Scary Teddy pendant attached at the top end. What is that? The shop was too busy for me to ask one of the CM's. I asked a guest, and they had no idea what it was. It was 2 to a package.

Anyone out there seen this? What is it?

CoasterChickie
08-16-2004, 09:16 AM
Yes! I have those. They are chopsticks that you use to put your hair up in a bun or twist. Very cute!

Javanod
08-16-2004, 09:17 AM
Haven't seen it, but first guess would be hair sticks - or whatever they're called - like what Mulan might wear? Did Sally wear those in NBC ?

Man, I need to look up from the computer more often ;)

CoasterChickie
08-16-2004, 09:18 AM
(Boy that shows how observant he is! :rolleyes: :~D )

AVP
08-16-2004, 09:37 AM
They are hair sticks - Hot Topic also sells the same ones.

AVP

Dlandmom
08-16-2004, 01:39 PM
Thanks, I would've had no clue. I thought they might have been hat pins, but they were way too thick.

SallySkellington
08-16-2004, 05:18 PM
Please tell me Javanod did not just think that Sally wears chopsticks in NBC. :rolleyes:

Javanod
08-16-2004, 08:38 PM
Please tell me Javanod did not just think that Sally wears chopsticks in NBC. :rolleyes:

I was just trying to come up with the product tie-in... if there really is one.

I've only seen the film once. :)

CoasterChickie
08-16-2004, 08:40 PM
SallySkellington-I'm not sure if Javanod has actually seen NBC which is probably a good thing since it's usually playing on the DVD in the back seat while he is driving in the front seat!!! :~D

And not to pick on him too much today, but one last thing...I have gotten haircuts and changed my haircolor a few times that he hasn't even noticed till a few weeks later.So I seriously doubt that he knows what Sally's hairdo in NBC looks like! :D

P.S. Oh, it looks like he beat me to this post. I guess he has seen NBC.