among other things.

SCUBAbe
08-16-2004, 12:38 AM
For anyone who wanted the Haunted Mansion playset toy and didn't get it,
it's now at the character warehouse. It used to sell for $25, and now it's
$15. They have a few Haunted Mansion Holiday 2003 things (t-shirt, bowling
shirt, Madame Leota piece) and the bath wrap from the Grand Californian,
among other things.
wow, all of that stuff except the playset was there in July 17. I guess it's not even going fast at the CWH either. I was hoping for newer merchadise for this trip...oh well...

Tigertail777
08-16-2004, 01:25 AM
Hey! its not fair to tease me with this stuff when I am NO WHERE near one of these stores! umm I am doubting this, but do they do mail order delivery? I would love to have the DL HM playset!

stan4d_steph
08-16-2004, 09:35 AM
...the bath wrap from the Grand Californian, among other things. Is this the male version or the female? As I recall, it's a terrycloth with velcro, and the woman's version was larger to cover more area.

gothemi
08-16-2004, 09:56 AM
Where can I find the character warehouse stores?

Promo-Man
08-16-2004, 09:57 AM
Ok, who would like an extra 10% off of what they buy at the
DISNEY'S CHARACTER WAREHOUSE OUTLET STORE
243 ORANGEFAIR MALL
FULLERTON, CA 92832

Now how do you get this? Well go to the Anaheim Chamber of Commerce (http://www.anaheimchamber.org) Website and look for the coupon

cstephens
08-16-2004, 10:21 AM
Is this the male version or the female? As I recall, it's a terrycloth with velcro, and the woman's version was larger to cover more area.

I didn't realize there were two different versions. I don't think the sign said, but it must have been the male version, because it was really cute, and I was considering getting some, but while there was plenty of material there to cover a man's waist, there didn't seem to be enough there to cover a woman's top and bottom, which would be what I would have wanted it for. It is white terrycloth with velcro.

Tinker Bell
08-16-2004, 10:28 AM
Hey! its not fair to tease me with this stuff when I am NO WHERE near one of these stores! umm I am doubting this, but do they do mail order delivery? I would love to have the DL HM playset!

I was able to call the one in FL give my CC over the phone.Then they mailed it to me.It did take 3 weeks to get to me.So if you have time give them a call.

Tigertail777
08-16-2004, 11:19 AM
where would I find phone numbers for any of these stores? I am serious I want that HM playset.

Tinker Bell
08-16-2004, 11:58 AM
Orangefair Mall
243 Orangefair Mall
Fullerton, CA 92832
Phone: (714) 870-9363

The people who run this store is www.ams-liquidation.com

Wendi
08-16-2004, 03:24 PM
Wow... I had no idea there was one in Milpitas... not exactly close to me, but I'm gonna head over there soon!!! Yippee!!! Thanks for the link, Tinker Bell!

stitchlvr
08-16-2004, 04:30 PM
Yes, thanks Tinker Bell. I have been searching for information on the Milpitas outlet and dates it was to be open this year. Thanks to you I may be able to hit it before it closes!

Tinker Bell
08-16-2004, 06:10 PM
Oh your welcome the only reason I had it was because they just sent me an email saying the one here had new stock.So the luck is flowing.