PDA

View Full Version : What is Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin supposed to be?

splashmtngurl
08-15-2004, 12:27 PM
A while back i heard that the space ranger spin was supposed to be a version of the one in WDW that had less money put into it..which lead me to believe it wouldnt be as good. But recently i heard that they are putting in a program that will allow guests to play on the attraction as well as people around the world to play on their computers? can anyone tell me if the attraction is supposed to be a good version or will it go down just like winnie the pooh? (i'm not dissing WTP but it isnt as good as the one in TDL)

MrTomMorrow
08-15-2004, 01:55 PM
I think we're supposed to be getting the Tokyo Disneyland version, a video of which was recently put online. It looks pretty impressive, though still too cartoon-y for my tastes for a Tomorrowland attraction.

splashmtngurl
08-15-2004, 02:10 PM
can you tell me where i can view the attraction online?

WishUponAStar
08-15-2004, 04:21 PM
I saw the Buzz ride on TV today on a Travel Channel Presents about Doing WDW from a Disney fan's point of view. Frankly it looks like a moving shooting gallery and seems a bit slow and well....lame.

Hopefully, I'm way off base...Anyone here ever been on the one at WDW and care to elaborate a little?

ActionMarco
08-15-2004, 06:35 PM
Well I just came from WDW not to long ago and can describe what the ride is like. Its basicly like playing a videogame. You have your joystick and two guns for two people . You use the joystick to control your vehicle , and your guns to shoot at targets. The vehicle keeps track of your score as well. You have to move your vehicle 360 to reach at targets all around. Its an interesting ride and Im really looking forward to it being here at disneyland.

splashmtngurl
08-15-2004, 07:55 PM
thanks for the description! i am a DL girl myself so i have never been to WDW to expierience it~