PDA

View Full Version : Downtown Disney Parking.

dehnehsu
05-13-2021, 01:57 AM
Just saw a tip on YouTubers Ordinary Adventures about parking for Downtown Disney. They parked the Anaheim Hotel on Harbor for $20 for the day with a Micechat coupon. From what I understand Downtown Disney parking is now $10 for the first hour and the next 3 hrs free with the $20 validation. So to park for free with validation is no longer possible. The nicer option is parking at the Anaheim Hotel for only $10 for the first 4 hrs (Monday thru Thursday with coupon) No need for a $20 validation purchase and an extra hour to shop.

olegc
05-13-2021, 08:32 AM
Just saw a tip on YouTubers Ordinary Adventures about parking for Downtown Disney. They parked the Anaheim Hotel on Harbor for $20 for the day with a Micechat coupon. From what I understand Downtown Disney parking is now $10 for the first hour and the next 3 hrs free with the $20 validation. So to park for free with validation is no longer possible. The nicer option is parking at the Anaheim Hotel for only $10 for the first 4 hrs (Monday thru Thursday with coupon) No need for a $20 validation purchase and an extra hour to shop.

note that anaheim hotel space is limited and less than DtD's SIMBA lot.

tea4two
05-13-2021, 05:14 PM
Also note that people are posting on various sites that the Anaheim Hotel is not always honoring their own coupon. Be prepared to pay $25 for parking, the same price as a day at M&F.

Shortpix77
05-18-2021, 12:31 PM
We tried to park there on Friday at 7:50am; lot was already full. The posted sign said $35 parking, not sure if they would have honored the flyer or not since we didn't get that far.

dehnehsu
05-18-2021, 08:20 PM
I'm guessing weekends the lot will be full not only from early park goers but actual hotel guests as well. With more park capacity and summer, The Anaheim Hotel parking deal may go away soon.