PDA

View Full Version : Question about the park-hoppers

nintendestined
08-10-2004, 10:46 PM
I'm going to Disneyland on Thursday with my GF, but I want to go to California Adventure as well that day. One of my friends told me that they were selling the One-Day Park-hopper passes(that are like $70), but on the Disney website, the ONE-Day Park-hoppers aren't listed with the rest of the available tickets.
Maybe they're just not available online or something, but I want to be sure. So if anybody here can confirm for me whether they're selling the One-day park-hopper passes or not, I'd be quite grateful. :)

sdfilmcritic
08-10-2004, 11:10 PM
Yep. The one-day park hopper tickets are $69 per adult. I forgot what the child's price is. The park hopper tickets are available ONLY at the ticket booths. If an AP purchases the ticket(s) the price gets reduced to $62.50 per adult. The online ticket purchases are for one day one park only (which are also available at the ticket booths for $50).

nintendestined
08-11-2004, 12:34 AM
Thanks! Phew, I was getting a bit paranoid about the lack of the one-day park-hoppers on the website. :p
Well, $70 for both parks instead of $50 for each sounds like a MUCH better deal. I'll be saving $60(since I'll be buying two), lol... Thanks again for the info! :D