PDA

View Full Version : New closure dates on Matterhorn!

missm
08-09-2004, 01:35 PM
Did anyone else notice that in todays park update the Matterhorn closure dates are different than last weeks park update? The new dates are Sept. 7 through Nov. 13, as opposed to Sept. 13 to Nov. 24. Anyone know why the dates changed?

AVP
08-09-2004, 01:41 PM
Did anyone else notice that in todays park update the Matterhorn closure dates are different than last weeks park update? The new dates are Sept. 7 through Nov. 13, as opposed to Sept. 13 to Nov. 24. Anyone know why the dates changed?Disney has been releasing new refurb schedules, and the dates change. We usually get refurb info from two sources, and sometimes they contradict one another. This is the most recent info received from both sources.

AVP

Arnie
08-09-2004, 01:42 PM
I hope disneyland delays the closure a few days though so I can ride it whie I'm there.

CarlieB
08-09-2004, 01:43 PM
Maybe they want to make sure it's ready in plenty of time for the holiday crowds? I'm happy if that's the case - we're at DL from December 9, so hopefully it will have been back up for nearly a month by then:)

missm
08-09-2004, 01:46 PM
The new dates don't bother me, I'm going first week of Dec. I know there were some people who were disappointed Matterhorn was going to be closed (for the original dates). Maybe this will make them happy.

Lilo
08-09-2004, 01:48 PM
October trips are going to be so lonely :crying: Although I do like the newer refurb dates...*Hoping they stay Sept. 7 - Nov. 13*