PDA

View Full Version : Spanish voices for rides?

wood_is_mine
08-07-2004, 10:53 PM
Does anyone happen to know where I might find out who does the current Spanish voice at the Matterhorn. My school's principal used to be the voice and I would like to know if it his still him. It would be totally cool to tell that to people. Weird post, I know. :rolleyes:

Merm8fan
08-07-2004, 10:56 PM
I have no idea about the speaker... I just know that I can never get that (pardon my Spanish) "Ceremones se sentavos, por favor" out of my head!

Pilot Mickey
08-08-2004, 12:57 AM
I just know that I can never get that (pardon my Spanish) "Ceremones se sentavos, por favor" out of my head!
so true, so true, and it doesn't make it any better that u have to sit there as they play it like 5 times, but sorry i don't know who it is.

danyoung
08-08-2004, 05:02 AM
Does anyone happen to know where I might find out who does the current Spanish voice at the Matterhorn.

If you mean the guy at the end that tells you to "remain seated please - permamencer sentados, por favor" (sorry if I spelled that wrong), that's the late Jack Wagner, who used to be the official voice of Disney. He did all of the park welcome and park closing announcements, as well as being the intro voice on the Wonderful World of Disney. You used to hear his voice everywhere, but now I'm thinking the Matterhorn is the only place left.

David R
08-08-2004, 06:44 AM
What bothers me about that sentence is that it is not grammatically correct, yet you hear it over and over again in several rides. It should be "permanezcan sentados por favor".

Pedro2NR
08-08-2004, 10:42 AM
No he means the voice in the beginning before you enter the Mountain.

danyoung
08-08-2004, 12:12 PM
I didn't realize that there is a voice before you enter the mountain. Is this new, or have I missed it all along? And what does he say?