PDA

View Full Version : Monsters Inc.

oohykitten
11-13-2001, 01:40 PM
Anyone seen them (Mike & Sully)yet in the parks?

MickeyD
11-13-2001, 01:45 PM
I saw them in DCA. They were cute.

oohykitten
11-13-2001, 01:54 PM
Really??? Cool, I was hoping. Sully is just adorable!

Mad Madam Mim
11-13-2001, 03:32 PM
They have a little show at DCA, it's pretty good. I was glad I stoped and watched.

lisap
11-13-2001, 03:50 PM
Hello mad madam mim and oohykitten--
Welcome! Why don't you swing by the lounge and check out the Welcome New Mousepad Residents thread? We would love to get to know you and we don't (usually) bite:D

oohykitten
11-13-2001, 04:09 PM
we don't (usually) bite

DARN!

MickeyD
11-13-2001, 04:16 PM
Well, you might want to make sure you have all appropriate vaccinations anyway.

Nigel2
11-14-2001, 01:25 PM
Yeah I saw them (I am guessing I was the first one to mention them a few weeks ago) Sully is a cute costume but the mike midget is just plain freaky.

oohykitten
11-14-2001, 02:01 PM
Do they do autographs?

Nigel2
11-14-2001, 02:07 PM
I know Sully can since he can use both arms, mike I am not totally sure of since one arm (I didn't see the other side) is fake but can move a little. The reason he has a fake arm is so he can move the eye periodicaly.

oohykitten
11-14-2001, 02:11 PM
Geez that would be another time that they make them unable to sign. What is the point of the autograph books if they can't sign stuff, like they did with Kusko. That is just silly. I can't tell you how many sad faces I saw when Kusko was just a look and "no touchy".

Nigel2
11-14-2001, 02:18 PM
Speaking of that, why does ( I swear on whatever you want me to swear on) Cptn. Hook have a hook some days but others he has 2 hands?

Mouse
11-14-2001, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by oohykitten
Do they do autographs?

Originally posted by Nigel
I know Sully can since he can use both arms, mike I am not totally sure of since one arm (I didn't see the other side) is fake but can move a little

If you take a gander at Sully's hands you'll see they are about as useless as Mike's. Neather of the characters sign.

Originally posted by oohykitten
What is the point of the autograph books if they can't sign stuff, like they did with Kusko. That is just silly. I can't tell you how many sad faces I saw when Kusko was just a look and "no touchy".

One of the things you probably don't notice, yet it is true, is that guest flow around character that cannot sign is much quicker becasue snaping photograph takes much less time then it does for a character to sign an autograph book. Besides DL is just keeping with the Magic. Could you imigine Kuzco with aposable thumbs? I acually heard a lady tell Kuzco that Disney should have stuck a pin holder in Kuzco's hoof. Now come on lady! How tacky!

Originally posted by Nigel
Speaking of that, why does ( I swear on whatever you want me to swear on) Cptn. Hook have a hook some days but others he has 2 hands?

Someone would get in serious trouble if Hook had two hands. He would be missing a costume piece, and a pivitoal one at that. That's just about as bad as Minnie w/o her bow (which I've never see btw)

zapppop
11-14-2001, 03:51 PM
I saw Sully in the Hollywood area in DCA last week.

DisneylandKid
11-14-2001, 06:02 PM
Monsters Inc. was a great movie...I think that the closet scene would make a great ride...Hollywood Pictures Backlot @ DCA?

Morrigoon
11-14-2001, 09:09 PM
Buzz Lightyear has a hard time signing, but what they did there was give him a large stamper that he could hold. Not as good as a signature, but better than nothing.

Nigel2
11-15-2001, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Mouse

Someone would get in serious trouble if Hook had two hands. He would be missing a costume piece, and a pivitoal one at that. That's just about as bad as Minnie w/o her bow (which I've never see btw)

I swear it, I acutally went up myself to make sure I wasn't high or something. Also is the hook always on one specific hand? (I can't rember if he switches the hook accidentally)

Mouse
11-15-2001, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Morrigoon
Buzz Lightyear has a hard time signing, but what they did there was give him a large stamper that he could hold. Not as good as a signature, but better than nothing.

Really? I've never heard of that. Buzz does his own signatures now, much to the delight of guests I'm sure.

Originally posted by Nigel2
I swear it, I acutally went up myself to make sure I wasn't high or something. Also is the hook always on one specific hand? (I can't rember if he switches the hook accidentally)

I don't doubt you saw what you say you saw. Maybe Hook did it on a dare from Smee!:eek: Hook's left hand was fed to the crock and that's the one you'll always find missing.

Nigel2
11-15-2001, 09:16 PM
I know what I saw and I have 2 friends (sadly they aren't on this board) that can back up my claim.