PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Mansion line

Pilot Mickey
08-06-2004, 12:02 AM
i was down in Disneyland in June, and at one point when i went on the Haunted Mansion then line getting out of the streching room was backed all the way down the hallway. Has this happened in July or August? One guys that was standing next to me even said, i know the one in WDW is a ride i didn't think this one was a walk through

David R
08-06-2004, 04:14 AM
This has been happening for quite a while now. I don't remember the last time we got to the hallway and there was no one there. It was probably sometime during off-season several months ago.

sdfilmcritic
08-06-2004, 05:11 AM
What bothers me is when it's the opposite situation. The doors open and there is no one in the hallway. Everyone in your group has all this room to move down the hallway with some room for personal space. But for some odd reason people started bunching up creating mini roadblocks. Especially as the hallway starts to get thinner it turns into a bottleneck situation. Am I the only one who has experienced this problem? When the hallway is relatively full of people there's nowhere anyone can go but forward -- slowly.

sami869
08-06-2004, 08:33 AM
Personally I'd rather wait in the air conditioned hallway than outside in the heat, but that's just me.

calguy77
08-06-2004, 08:36 AM
I like when there are people in the hallway. It gives you time to hang out and check out the pictures and other effects. When the hallway is empty you just rush through it.

SCUBAbe
08-06-2004, 08:39 AM
When I was a little gorl there was always a line in that hallway. I remember waiting forever in the line outside ans it was the huge line that they hardly ever have open anymore. Then we would finally get in and I was so dissapointed that there was another line...The lines at DL are nothing like they were when I was a child going to the park.

Pedro2NR
08-06-2004, 10:14 AM
When I go on it I usually try to stand near the door that will open to the hall way. I'm one of the first people to get on the doomboogie. When I am it feels creepy looking at the empty doomboogies in front of me.

Lilo
08-06-2004, 10:46 AM
I like when there are people in the hallway. It gives you time to hang out and check out the pictures and other effects. When the hallway is empty you just rush through it.
I usually get the opposite. During off-season trips, when there's only a few people in the hallway, I get more time to enjoy the theming, etc. because the CMs wait until more people come. When it's peak season, I don't get enough time in the hallway because it fills up so rapidly.