PDA

View Full Version : Tower of Terror Mugs

Pirate33
07-31-2004, 10:13 AM
I thought these were really fun and bought a couple but to my disappointment the images seem to be wearing off quickly. Yesterday I ran a paper towel over them and it turned brown from the paint! A bit disappointing for $10 each.

Vegitabeta
07-31-2004, 10:18 AM
Send them back! lol

TikiGeek
07-31-2004, 12:57 PM
I would take them back :mad: The only way for the consumer to send the message of "we care about quality" is to return sub-standard items. My experience is that the majority of Disney products sold at the parks are good quality. Sometimes poor quality makes it through - let them know we want better quality for these prices. Keep the standards high for everything in the parks.

Hmmm - sounds like a 6 Sigma project to me :p

MrTomMorrow
07-31-2004, 02:11 PM
What's a 6 sigma project?

TikiGeek
07-31-2004, 03:18 PM
Greetings Mr. Morrow,

6 Sigma is a business quality standard that many big companies have instituted to improve overall process/product quality and of course, save money. It works. It can be "hellish" if you are one of the project leaders, they call them "Black Belts", those who work on the projects are Green and Yellow Belts. For more information go to www.isixsigma.com (http://www.isixsigma.com/)

Sincerely,
TikiGeek
6 Sigma Black Belt

Dlandmom
07-31-2004, 06:37 PM
They're pretty good about returns, especially regarding defective products. I bought one of those twirly light toys for my daughter once, and it stopped working as soon as we got home. I took it back a week later (luckily, we don't live too far away), and they gladly exchanged it.

tod
08-01-2004, 10:59 AM
If you aren't local, the address is

1313 Harbor Boulevard
Anaheim, CA 92802

Enclose your receipt, and if you go to a UPS store to get a packing box and ship it, throw that receipt in too. You never know... :D

--t