PDA

View Full Version : I Believe in Holiday Magic CD

sunnyca
11-12-2001, 11:35 AM
Does anyone know if there's a CD for the Holiday Magic fireworks?

EandCDad
11-12-2001, 11:41 AM
Mouseshoppe (http://www.mouseshoppe.com/product.cfm?ProductID=1784) is selling a custom CD of all the park Holiday music including Believe. I don't get a cut.

zapppop
11-12-2001, 01:46 PM
I'm surprised it wasn't released last year.

Not Afraid
11-12-2001, 09:54 PM
There was a sign on the check out counter in the Character Shop (Star Trader) stating to look for a Disney holiday CD including music from Believe, Luminaria, and Small World. The sign also said to "ask a CM for more information". I did that and got a blank stare and the answer "its not out yet". Duh! "Do you know when it will be out?" "Later next month" said the CM. I think it would be wise to release it while the shows are still going on - don't ya think?

Maybe I should add this question to the Tricky Questions thread. :D

But, the good news is, it will be released sometime.

FantasmicFan82
11-12-2001, 10:01 PM
The only soundtrack that I want right now is "Animazement." But the show is always done live and there is no recording to it. bah. anyideas? yes, I want the Believe Soundtrack, but i've only been able to find the Small world CD (x-mas)

jrayfarm
11-13-2001, 04:21 PM
When I asked a CM for more info (at the music shop on Main Street) she gave me a business card for DeliverEARS with the CD pricing on it. She said they were measuring demand. I haven't called yet, though...

Jim

zapppop
11-19-2001, 04:26 PM
I won't buy it until it's actually released.

CaliforniaCrazy
11-19-2001, 06:11 PM
sunnyca, it's nice to see another person from La Mirada on Mousepad. I thought I was the only one! :D

AliKzam
11-19-2001, 06:42 PM
You know what I'd like on the soundtrack? The music they play in the hub. You know, the harpsichord Christmas carols that sound like they've been playing them since the 60s? I want those! And hopefully some from the morning parade and Main St.! It would be great if there was a little music from each land, but I don't think each land is fully decked out yet... are they?

zapppop
11-19-2001, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by CaliforniaCrazy
sunnyca, it's nice to see another person from La Mirada on Mousepad. I thought I was the only one! :D

If it makes you feel any better, I used to live in Whittier which is right next to La Mirada ;)

CaliforniaCrazy
11-19-2001, 07:17 PM
That's cool.... I have a lot of friends in Whittier. ;)

mrfantasmic
11-19-2001, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by zapppop

If it makes you feel any better, I used to live in Whittier which is right next to La Mirada ;)
No kidding! So did I!

Morrigoon
11-19-2001, 07:31 PM
Hey, Whittier got Memories from Anaheim... you should be happy!