PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Hotel daybed?

calguy77
07-30-2004, 02:02 PM
there is a party of three going to disneyland hotel this moth and was wondering if there is a daybed or fold out couch in the room. Each of us need our own bed. Anyone know if this is possible?

MrsG
07-30-2004, 02:06 PM
I know they have them at Paradise Pier Hotel, so maybe...

Zigen
07-30-2004, 02:16 PM
I think you can ask for a fold out bed. Call them and make sure though.

Tinker Bell
07-30-2004, 02:24 PM
When we go we always get the fold out bed.With a fam of six you got to.When not in use you can stand it up on end so it out of the way.

CoasterChickie
07-30-2004, 02:26 PM
The DL and PPH both have daybeds (meant for one person, they are not the pull-out kind) and they are actually very comfortable. :) You can easily sleep five people in a room or each person in your group of 3 can have his/her own bed. Now you just have to decide who gets the daybed and who gets the bigger beds! :~D

07-30-2004, 05:09 PM
We had a suite at DLH with a fold-out couch bed.

dsny1mom
07-30-2004, 06:30 PM
The DLH indeed does have rooms with 2 queens and a day bed, however they are usually reserved for parties of 5. You can ask at check in if they have one of these rooms available and if there are any with no check ins with parties of 5 due in while you are there then you will most likely get one of these rooms. If not I guess you'll have to ask for a roll away as to my knowledge the only rooms that have a pull out are suites.

dsny1mom

CoasterChickie
07-31-2004, 09:03 AM
When we go we always get the fold out bed.With a fam of six you got to.When not in use you can stand it up on end so it out of the way.

Tinkerbell-Does your family stay in a standard room or a suite? I've had lots of people tell me that they stay in the standard room with 6 or 7 people, that the employees at the hotel don't really care if you exceed the maximum of 5, and that they're not gonna count how many people are in your room and kick you out.

I've been tempted to, but never done it because:
1. If the employees at the hotel really do care and take a head count, I
don't want to get a knock on my door in the middle of the night and be
told that one or two of us has to leave
2. The maximum of 5 in the standard room is for fire safety reasons. If
there actually was a fire, there would be no record of the extra one
or two guests as I'm sure that the people don't actually tell the front
desk clerk that they have more than 5 people in their room.

Don't mean to derail but I'd love to know what other people think about this.

SCUBAbe
07-31-2004, 09:26 AM
Tinkerbell-Does your family stay in a standard room or a suite? I've had lots of people tell me that they stay in the standard room with 6 or 7 people, that the employees at the hotel don't really care if you exceed the maximum of 5, and that they're not gonna count how many people are in your room and kick you out.

I've been tempted to, but never done it because:
1. If the employees at the hotel really do care and take a head count, I
don't want to get a knock on my door in the middle of the night and be
told that one or two of us has to leave
2. The maximum of 5 in the standard room is for fire safety reasons. If
there actually was a fire, there would be no record of the extra one
or two guests as I'm sure that the people don't actually tell the front
desk clerk that they have more than 5 people in their room.

Don't mean to derail but I'd love to know what other people think about this.
I didn't even give an accurate heard count when there's just 4 of us. The last reservations I made were for 2 and then my pareants decided to join us. There's two queen beds so it wasn't a big deal to me and they didn't ask how many guests at check in and I didn't even think to update the number. This was at both hotels. I don't think it's that big a deal.