PDA

View Full Version : Avalon Cove Update

ripplededge
11-11-2001, 04:11 PM
So I hear Avalon Cove opens this Friday. Supposedly they are having characters there too. Characters include: Ariel, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, and Chip & Dale. I also hear that they are going to have a fixed price, (ie: Plaza Inn (breakfest), Goofy's Kitchen) but it's not a buffet. It's a menu of 3 courses. There is also a bar there that will attract the older scene.

There's this cool thing on the kids menu that you should check out. There is macaroni and cheese with a octadog... Yes you heard right! a hot dog in the shape of an octopus.

tabacco
11-11-2001, 06:28 PM
And I thought Mickey-shaped chicken nuggets were bad enough :)

bluepearl
11-11-2001, 10:37 PM
Hot dogs in the shape of octopusses? Holy schnikes...that scares me! :p Well, I'm hoping that this restaurant stays open past 3PM, because everytime my friend and I try to eat dinner at DCA, every decent eating place is closed.

Morrigoon
11-11-2001, 11:04 PM
That sounds gross, BUT- it could be cool... I'd be interested to see!

akacl
11-12-2001, 12:11 AM
I just like the idea of a full bar. Hopefully guests will get drunk and actually enjoy Luminaria.

80S ERA
11-12-2001, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by akacl
I just like the idea of a full bar. Hopefully guests will get drunk and actually enjoy Luminaria.
LOL :D!

Its a good thing for Avalon Cove that its not in Tomorrowland. If it was, it would just be closed in plain sight with no replacement. ;) :rolleyes: