PDA

View Full Version : Kim Possible

prettydisneyprincess
07-26-2004, 11:13 AM
Anyone seen Kim Possible or have pictures of her from an event?

07-27-2004, 04:45 AM
ChipmunkStar posted a list of characters in the park here (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=30530). It looks as if Kim Possible hasn 't made it to park character yet.

sediment
07-27-2004, 09:33 AM
I think it might be difficult to find someone who fits in that costume. Could go live person, like the princesses.

Bill Catherall
07-27-2004, 09:35 AM
Could go live person, like the princesses.
Would they paint on a mustache like in the cartoon? (When I look at her face I swear it looks like she has a mustache.)

lisap
07-27-2004, 10:35 AM
Would they paint on a mustache like in the cartoon? (When I look at her face I swear it looks like she has a mustache.)

What, you mean her upper lip? (http://otakuworld.com/kiss/dolls/images/kimposs.gif) :confused:

sediment
07-27-2004, 10:46 AM
And the Groucho eyebrows.
Certainly any character greeting would require the cheerleading outfit, right?

lisap
07-27-2004, 10:54 AM
And the Groucho eyebrows.
Certainly any character greeting would require the cheerleading outfit, right?

It's big of you to overlook her facial flaws for sake of the cheerleader outfit. :rolleyes: :p

Bill Catherall
07-27-2004, 10:57 AM
What, you mean her upper lip? (http://otakuworld.com/kiss/dolls/images/kimposs.gif) :confused:
Yep. Doesn't it look like a mustache to you? Especially since it's the same color as her eyebrows.

lisap
07-27-2004, 11:02 AM
Yep. Doesn't it look like a mustache to you? Especially since it's the same color as her eyebrows.

Actually, her lip is dark red and her eyebrows are black, as nature intended. I do think her lip is a little oddly shaped (and she doesn't really have a lower lip to speak of) when you just focus on that one part, but overall I think her face is very cute.

Bill Catherall
07-27-2004, 11:11 AM
...but overall I think her face is very cute.
Yeah, if you dig big mustaches. :D

Merm8fan
07-27-2004, 11:22 AM
Hmmm, never actually noticed the mustache. Of course, I come from a family where the women have long been in denial of the feminine mustache. :D

She's okay by me: red hair, huge eyes, sassy... kind of like a reinvented Ariel.

According to my nieces, she would be a more-than-welcome addition to DCA.

CoasterChickie
07-27-2004, 11:37 AM
To me she looks like a regular teenage girl. I always picture her in a black half shirt and khaki pants getting ready to kick some booty. They might just have her in the park, but she' s probably just blending in with all the other teenagers.

(She'll probably "grow up" to look like Jessica Rabbit! )

ChipmunkStar
07-27-2004, 03:58 PM
As far as I'm aware, KP did in fact do a special event a few months back. Unfortunately, she only did the one event, and no one has seen her sicne. I can't seem to find any pictures online, but maybe someone will eventually put one up somewhere...