PDA

View Full Version : Current Characters

Photographer
07-26-2004, 09:26 AM
My last trip to DL was in Feb. From what I've been reading it sounds like a few chracters haven't been seen and some new ones have. I'm going shortly
(see countdown) and was wondering who to look for.

I know that Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Chip, Dale, Donald, Pooh, Eyeore & Tigger, Snow White, Ariel, Belle, Beast, Aladdin, Jasmine, Genie, Alice, Mad Hatter, Smee & Hook are regulars.

Who else has been wandering around lately? Has Tarzan been around his tree house? :D

ChipmunkStar
07-26-2004, 09:53 AM
Disneyland
Main Street- whoever decides to brave the crowds.

Adventureland- Jane and Terk, Aladdin and Jasmine (may be moved to Small World Mall), Genie, Timon, Rafiki, Baloo, King Louie

Critter Country- Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore (ocassional appearances by Brer Bear)

Frontierland- Woody, Jessie, Tom Sawyer, Huck Finn, Pocahontas, Meeko

Fantasyland- Peter Pan, Wendy, Captain Hook (Smee's vacationing in Neverland), Mary Poppins and her penguins, Alice, Mad Hatter, Tweedle Dee and Dum, Queen of Hearts, White Rabbit, Pinocchio, Foulfellow Fox, Gepetto, Gideon, Ariel (near the Matterhorn/Tomorrowland)

Small World Mall- Snow White, Belle, Cinderella, Aurora, Prince Charming, Prince Phillip, The Queen from Snow White, Beast. (Aladdin and Jasmine might be moved here as well, TBD)

Tomorrowland- Buzz Lightyear

Toontown- Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Donald Duck, Daisy (mega-rare), Chip and Dale, Max

DCA
Sun Plaza- Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Lilo, Stitch, Max

Hollywood Backlot- Cruella Deville, Donald Duck, Sulley, Miss Piggy, Olie and Zowie, Stanley, Goofy, Assorted characters inside the Animation building

Grizzly Peak area- Kenai and Koda (inside the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail), Chip and Dale

Paradise Pier- Ariel's Grotto dining location (Ariel, Minnie, Chip, Dale, Pluto, Goofy)

Bountiful Valley Farms- Ugly Bug Ball featuring Flik and Atta

Golden State Area- Mulan and Mushu

That's pretty much all the regulars. This sisn't to say that certain characters won't cross into other lands (sometimes Goofy and the Chipmunks like to "rough it" and hang out in Frontierland, Mulan might travels to Disneyland and visit in Small World Mall, or you might see Peter and Wendy on Main Street, etc.) but these are mostly their main areas to be in. Good luck!

Photographer
07-26-2004, 10:09 AM
Thanks ChipmunkStar. You rock!