PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Video?

lildisneylady
07-26-2004, 09:06 AM
Hi there! Does anyone know where I can find a good video of the Disneyland Fantasmic online? :confused: It's my favorite and I've been looking for it everywhere :(
Thanks! :D

SallySkellington
07-26-2004, 09:11 AM
Go to DisneyForever (http://www.disneyforever.com/media/dl/) .

lildisneylady
07-26-2004, 10:01 AM
Thanks for the link!...I was just wondering though if there are any videos that give a closer look at mickey and the other characters up front? The Disney Forever one is really far away...sorry, I don't mean to complain...

Niwel
07-26-2004, 10:04 AM
There might be pictures on line as opposed to video -- were you trying to create a costume?

lildisneylady
07-26-2004, 10:44 AM
no costume :) ...I just got back from Disneyland and I really loved the show. I'm not going to be able to go back soon, so I just want to see it again :D

splashmtngurl
07-26-2004, 10:51 AM
Yeah i thought the tape was really good, considering that the show was shot in the dark withought night vision. It was really far away though so there were alot of things the movie missed. Just out of curiosity, why are you looking for a fantasmic tape? if you want one just for family viewing purposes why dont you take your vidio camera to DL next and tape it yourself......it's always way better quality on the camera/tv then it is on the computer

lildisneylady
07-26-2004, 11:24 AM
Don't have video camera *blushy face*...and I can't afford one either :(

lildisneylady
07-26-2004, 11:29 AM
I also may not be able to go back for quite a while...

SallySkellington
07-28-2004, 10:20 AM
Ha ha! Marvel at my web surfing skills!

Go to Visions Fantastic (http://visionsfantastic.com/visions/video/index.html) , but hurry, because they change the videos around on that site alot, and soon they'll be gone completely! :crying:

lildisneylady
07-28-2004, 11:25 AM
Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!! I love it!!! I've saved it to my computer so now I'll always have it :D *does a little Disney dance of joy* hehehe :D I was bouncing to music the entire time I watched it! I think the best job in the world is held by whoever is in the mickey outfit directing all the fire and water works :D I'd give anything to do that! Thanks again for leading me to the most fantastic Fantasmic video ever!

Pilot Mickey
07-28-2004, 08:37 PM
Go to Visions Fantastic , but hurry, because they change the videos around on that site alot, and soon they'll be gone completely!
hey the link doesn't work, what's up with it?

Chris Lang
07-28-2004, 11:53 PM
hey the link doesn't work, what's up with it?

The video was taken off earlier today, but we've added a special link for MousePlanet readers to download the video. Enjoy!

Chris Lang
Webmaster, Visionsfantastic.com
Opening August 31, 2004

Pilot Mickey
07-29-2004, 03:22 AM
The video was taken off earlier today, but we've added a special link for MousePlanet readers to download the video. Enjoy!
Where's the link?

MrTomMorrow
07-29-2004, 04:48 AM
Woo! Great video... it was especially exciting to see the character finale when the Mark Twain is out for refurb.

Chris Lang
07-29-2004, 12:02 PM
Where's the link?

http://www.visionsfantastic.com/visions/video

Click on the Mouseplanet link. It'll only be available for another day.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
07-29-2004, 12:11 PM
Thanks! Downloading it now. Even with DSL it takes a while! COOL!

SallySkellington
07-29-2004, 12:14 PM

Chris Lang
Webmaster, Visionsfantastic.com
Opening August 31, 2004

So you're the one behind Vision's Fantastic.
Are you by any chance bringing back the media section when the site launches? For a long while I've depended on your predecessor, The Disneyland Source, for all my Disneyland audio and video needs.

Chris Lang
07-29-2004, 12:20 PM
So you're the one behind Vision's Fantastic.
Are you by any chance bringing back the media section when the site launches? For a long while I've depended on your predecessor, The Disneyland Source, for all my Disneyland audio and video needs.

The media is going to be distributed throughout the two "tours" of Disneyland we'll have on the site, one being the first-person perspective tour, and another being a map-and-guide tour similar to what we had for Disneylandsource.com Both tours will offer their own unique content (audio and video and other multimedia). (In other words, you'll have to hunt around for the goodies!)

Chris Lang
Webmaster, VisionsFantastic.com
Opening August 31, 2004

SallySkellington
07-29-2004, 12:31 PM
The media is going to be distributed throughout the two "tours" of Disneyland we'll have on the site, one being the first-person perspective tour, and another being a map-and-guide tour similar to what we had for Disneylandsource.com Both tours will offer their own unique content (audio and video and other multimedia). (In other words, you'll have to hunt around for the goodies!)

Chris Lang
Webmaster, VisionsFantastic.com
Opening August 31, 2004

Ooohh! Hunting for goodies. Sounds like fun!
(Bows low to Chris Lang, the Media Man) :D

dnyduck
07-29-2004, 04:07 PM
That video was absolutely amazing!!!! THANKS so much for it! Now I can get some sort of Disneyland "fix" while I wait for this little boy to leave my body (FYI - I'm pregnant :) ) and I am able to ride rides again! THANKS!!!!

rentayenta
07-29-2004, 05:28 PM
I hate having a Mac :crying:

GrumpyUTboi
07-29-2004, 05:37 PM
. I was lucky and downloaded all the videos. I 31 videos on my hard drive. I'll send one to ya if you need.

Surfingstitch
07-30-2004, 10:52 AM
Don't have video camera *blushy face*...and I can't afford one either :(

I believe you can rent one across the street at the ramada inn.

Cameras and Video cameras.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
07-30-2004, 01:07 PM
Gave me the chills just as if I was there. My 2yo sat still and speechless for 27 mins in front of the computer watching it. THAT in itself deserves a thank you!

GrumpyUTboi
07-30-2004, 05:04 PM
My two year sits each night and wants to watch the videos that people were so nice in taping for us. I really like the new video that was made of the Huanted Mansion Holiday. 86 more days till DL and the videos get all of excited.