PDA

View Full Version : What to do for birthday?

disnymom
07-25-2004, 11:32 AM
my daugther and her new husband are coming to disneyland for their honeymoon and while they are there he will be celebrating his 24th birthday? any ideas of something memorable she could do for him? too bad fantasmic is going and she could have taken him to the dessert buffet on the gallery? thanks!

stan4d_steph
07-25-2004, 12:39 PM
I would suggest searching the DL forum for "birthday." There are numerous suggestions for what to do on someone's birthday at the park.

Does your son-in-law have any special interests that might give us some ideas to suggest?

disnymom
07-25-2004, 12:58 PM
he has never been before, he is easy going and a good sport, he would love everything.

disnymom
07-25-2004, 12:59 PM
ps what is the DL forum? thanks again

07-25-2004, 01:43 PM
ps what is the DL forum? thanks again

You found it! The Disneyland Resort Forum is this forum.

cstephens
07-25-2004, 01:43 PM
my daugther and her new husband are coming to disneyland for their honeymoon and while they are there he will be celebrating his 24th birthday? any ideas of something memorable she could do for him? too bad fantasmic is going and she could have taken him to the dessert buffet on the gallery? thanks!

I have a birthday page (http://www.colddeadfish.net/dlr/dlrbirthdays.html) posted that you might be interested in.