PDA

View Full Version : January 2005 ticket prices?

scanmom
07-24-2004, 05:42 PM
I want to take my niece and nephew to DLR Jan. 3-7 2005. My family has AP's, but I would need 5 day hoppers for the niece and nephew. I know the hoppers they are selling now are not valid for that time frame. When will DLR start selling passes that are valid for the new year? And what do you think the cost will be? I would love to pre-purchase them, to spread out the expenses....it is easier for me to afford the trip if I do it that way!!!LOL!! If anyone has ANY info on this, I would really appreciate it!!!TIA!!! :cool:

Darkbeer
07-24-2004, 05:54 PM
The usual "next year" travel package prices comes in late October or early November...

scanmom
07-24-2004, 06:12 PM
I figured you would have some info for me! Do you think it would be better to go the 1st week of Jan, or the 1st or 2nd week of Dec? We would like to see the x-mas decorations, but miss the huge crowds!!! Of course, I guess that is what we all want! Also, do you think Fantasmic will be running on any of these times? I LOVE Fantasmic, and would hate to have my niece and nephew miss it! :rolleyes:

Pammer
07-24-2004, 08:24 PM
Do you think it would be better to go the 1st week of Jan, or the 1st or 2nd week of Dec? We would like to see the x-mas decorations, but miss the huge crowds!!! Of course, I guess that is what we all want!

Also, do you think Fantasmic will be running on any of these times? I LOVE Fantasmic, and would hate to have my niece and nephew miss it! :rolleyes:

I would recommend early December in order to see all of the holiday offerings. There are offsets to the lighter crowds though: the parks close earlier than usual during the week for private parties (i.e. 6pm), for example.

As for Fantasmic!, someone posted a Refurbishment Schedule to MIBoards.com recently, which shows it being down for refurbishment 9/7 to 12/17. I have two visits planned later this year (one around Halloween and the other in early December) and will unfortunately miss the show both times! Of course, there's no guarantee that it will be running in early January either! Tough choices... :(