PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Mansion Holiday's Scary XMAS...

CaliforniaCrazy
11-11-2001, 08:30 AM
So, has anyone figured out all the lyrics to the Haunted Mansion Holiday graveyard song yet? It's quite hard to hear, but all I could hear in the song were 'scary Christmas' 'What's this?', and something about 'Jolly dear old Sandy Claws'. I wish someone out there could figure out all the lyrics, and post them here. I already know all the lyrics to Grim Grinning Ghosts, so it would be great to know the lyrics to the holiday song and sing along to them as well, besides the "Scream along" cue. :)

Gemini Cricket
11-11-2001, 10:48 AM
According to Sue Kruse the pumpkins are singing:

We wish you a scary Christmas and a happy new year

Boo! Boo! Boo!

Fa la la la la lah!

Nigel2
11-11-2001, 02:18 PM
Yeah I am having that problem too they need to turn down the @($%ing muisc speakers but turn up the lyrics you can't make out most of what the people are saying,:D

rexfarms
11-11-2001, 03:21 PM
Wouldnt they be together?

LIMANDL4EVA
11-11-2001, 03:49 PM
I heard some of the ghosts singing What's This, that was only for a few seconds. They should have Making Christmas.

Not Afraid
11-13-2001, 02:50 PM
The entire ride has snipits of Christmas standards woven throughout. In the foyer there is a version of Up on the Housetop played mournfully in a minor key. Recognize these lyrics?

Up on the housetop reindeer pause
Out jumps good old Santa Claus
Down through the chimney with lots of toys
All for the little ones, Christmas joys

Chorus:
Ho, ho, ho! Who wouldn't go!
Ho, ho, ho! Who wouldn't go!
Up on the housetop, click, click, click
Down through the chimney with old Saint Nick

Madam Leota's room has Carol of the Bells mixed in.

In the graveyard, I can't make out all of the words either but I've placed the carol (this took me days of singing a small part over and over and over):

Jolly old Saint Nicholas,
Lean your ear this way!
Don't you tell a single soul
What I'm going to say;
Christmas Eve is coming soon;
Now, you dear old man,
Whisper what you'll bring to me;
Tell me if you can.

When the clock is striking twelve,
When I'm fast asleep,
Down the chimney broad and black,
With your pack you'll creep;
All the stockings you will find
Hanging in a row;
Mine will be the shortest one,
You'll be sure to know.

Once again the carol has been mixed with Grim Grinning Ghosts, What's This? and other stuff.

I wish they'd do a HMH CD. I'd be the first one in line!

Nigel2
11-14-2001, 01:23 PM
Something tells the the reports of them destroying a bunch of HMH cd's is a lie since odds are one of them would have escaped and made its way onto the net somehow.

CaliforniaCrazy
11-14-2001, 03:44 PM
I agree with you on that one. I've looked everywhere on the search engines and still I couldn't find anything about the cds.