PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Prices help

DisneyBob
07-23-2004, 09:51 PM
Hi... I'm not too current on the latest ticket deals around. Are there any Southern California promotions going on during the summer? Any way to pay less than $50 at the gate?

07-25-2004, 09:18 AM
Bump!

Can anyone help with this?

SCUBAbe
07-25-2004, 09:40 AM
I don't know of any promotions right now. Sometimes if you buy them from an employer you get a break on them. I know I can get them for $40.99. ...or maybe through the AAA.

scotman283
07-25-2004, 10:37 AM
Costco has a So. Cal 4 day ticket for $79. That's less than $20 a day. The ticket is good for admiission to Disneyland or DCA each day of use. Not a park hopper ticket. Blackout dates 11/25-11/28/2004. Last day of use 12/16/2004. Hope this helps.

DisneyBob
07-25-2004, 10:55 AM
Any 1-day deals though for socal residents?

scotman283
07-25-2004, 02:08 PM
California teachers can get a one day adult ticket for $40 via their credit union web site. Some So. cal colleges offer one day discounts. No general one day discounts to So. Cal's are available at this time. All past So. Cal. discounts for the last few years have been buy a full priced one day ticket and get a second day at the other park free. In other words buy a Disneyland admission and get DCA free.

DisneyBob
07-25-2004, 02:26 PM
Thanks for the help. It was really sad... I was trying to help some Socal reesidents get discounts. When they found out they had to pay $50... they decided to go to Knott's instead. Sad!

Wendi
07-25-2004, 02:41 PM
The SoCal discount one day park hopper is $62.00

SCUBAbe
07-25-2004, 02:45 PM
even with discounts DL would not be $24.99...thats the last advertisement I heard for knotts. MM also whores tickets out pretty cheap. What you get is a totally different environment and (in my opinion) dirtier parks. Also a different class of people go there. The last time we went to knotts a child had a toy gun and was being encouaged by his parents to shoot at people passing by. Now thats great parenting. The later it got it seemed some really questionable people were showing up. The park was also very dirty We left by 5pm. (We had free tickets. I would not pay to go there)

We do have Ap's for MM...we never stay there late either. The last time we went we got there about noon and left at 4 or 5. MM is really close to us so it's not a big deal to stay long. MM is being kept up better than it was in the past. Dl is being kept up worse...so clean wise they are about the same now....However, the employees at MM are really rude....(I have been to MM when the park was really dirty. That was about 5 years ago...so I may have caught it on a good day. We haven't been back since getting our AP's, but we plan to next weekend.)