PDA

View Full Version : Storyteller's Cafe French Toast Question

Wendi
07-23-2004, 02:58 PM
Just wondering if this amazingly fabulous stuffed french toast was also available at the Goofy's Kitchen breakfast buffet??? It's so good I don't want to miss it, but I'd like to try Goofy's on our next trip, I haven't eaten there in about 8 years...

cstephens
07-23-2004, 03:37 PM
Just wondering if this amazingly fabulous stuffed french toast was also available at the Goofy's Kitchen breakfast buffet??? It's so good I don't want to miss it, but I'd like to try Goofy's on our next trip, I haven't eaten there in about 8 years...

We had breakfast at Storyteller's a couple of weeks ago, and one of our friends ordered the stuffed French toast, and it did look very good. We had brunch at Goofy's Kitchen on Easter this year, and I don't remember seeing anything like it there.

Wendi
07-23-2004, 09:13 PM
I'm not even a sweets person... wouldn't normally go for French Toast for breakfast, but I was told I had to try it, so I did... OMG, it is the most delectible delight!!! I'm going to have to have it again!!! I guess if they don't offer it anywhere else I'll be eating it at Storytellers, which is not at all a problem for me!!! :cool:

rentayenta
07-23-2004, 09:47 PM
Mimi's Cafe has the best stuffed french toast I've ever had. If you aren't opposed to eating off property and saving a little cash, you should give it a try.

Dlandmom
07-23-2004, 09:52 PM
Rainforest Cafe at Downtown Disney also has some kind of a stuffed french toast (at least they did when I tried it about a year or more ago). Yummy!