PDA

View Full Version : Already planning Sept 2005 trip, need hotel help

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
07-22-2004, 03:41 PM
I am planning to do my son's 4th birthday there in 2005, we need to go for the 50th celebration anyway, and after our trip this November, our next scheduled trip is January 2005, nothing happening yet for the Happiest Homecoming. So I am looking ahead, thinking I need to book reservations early anyway, for September 2005, the 12th-17th to be exact. But since we have APs, we only need hotel. I want to do either The Disneyland Hotel or the Grand Californian. Any suggestions on where I can go to book just hotel? I went to www.disneyland.com and couldn't find packages that do not include admission tickets. I guess I could just call hunh? LOL
THANKS!

Aimz
07-23-2004, 08:11 AM
Hi! If you haven't called the hotels directly yet, and would still like this information, here's where you can go on Disneyland's website to make hotel room only reservations without tickets (you'll see a button you can click for Resort Accommodations under the "What are you shopping for today?" section):

http://dlr.reservations.disney.go.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/TravelDLIBC.woa?resort=RDH

nursemelis374
07-23-2004, 10:19 AM
I would highly reccommend staying at the Grand Californian. It is extremely nice and very close to both parks. When I have stayed there, I have called the resort directly. Have fun!

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
07-23-2004, 01:23 PM
Thanks for the website and the GCH recommmendation. The website won't allow me to book that far in advance, so I will call the hotel reservations directly. THANKS!