PDA

View Full Version : Castle Photo Update - Wednesday 7/21/04

Darkbeer
07-21-2004, 04:09 PM
Stopped by the resort for Lunch, and grabbed a few new shots...

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/170572

ENJOY:fez:

SoCalDisneyLover
07-21-2004, 05:13 PM
Castle pictures are nice, but I'm curious about the line pictures on Page 2. So how long was this Post-Fast-Pass wait for Pirates? Did they actually think out what this new procedure was going to do to the queue line? I appreciate the changes they're making, but if this makes things worse, then it all comes back to...."If it ain't broke, why fix it?"

sediment
07-21-2004, 05:44 PM
It wasn't broke before FastPass, if you ask me. But you're probably not asking me.

SCUBAbe
07-21-2004, 06:43 PM
Castle pictures are nice, but I'm curious about the line pictures on Page 2. So how long was this Post-Fast-Pass wait for Pirates? Did they actually think out what this new procedure was going to do to the queue line? I appreciate the changes they're making, but if this makes things worse, then it all comes back to...."If it ain't broke, why fix it?"

when we went last sunday there was less than a 5 min wait.

Darkbeer
07-21-2004, 07:39 PM
^Yep, it was posted at about 5 minutes around noon Sunday, though it was closer to 10.... but that was before my group of 48 folks.......:~D

TP2000
07-22-2004, 12:19 PM

I saw that line on Wednesday afternoon too. When I walked by Pirates 30 minutes earlier, it was closed for "technical difficulties". I went back to Critter Country for awhile, and when I walked back towards the river Pirates was reopened and the line to get in was huge! But about 30 minutes after that, the line for Pirates was gone again and was all inside the courtyard.

I have no idea how long Pirates was closed for before reopening, but it obviously had some pent up demand when it did reopen and that line was created.