PDA

View Full Version : DL HMH preview night question

mw9955
07-21-2004, 01:04 PM
Hello!
I happened to be at DL on the same day as the HMH preview night (but not part of the preview).. I believe the park closed at 8 pm that night.. My question is, this year my brother (lucky) is going to the preview and wants to know if he is able to stay in the park until the 9:30 -11:30 pm time to ride HMH if the park closes to the public at 8 pm - or does he have to wait outside until the 9:30 pm time.. Sorry this is confusing, we really have no idea! The itinerairy states that admission to DL is included in his preview price, but only after 9:15 pm.. But he will already be in the park due to his AP.. Any feedback? Also, will other rides be up and running during the preview time after the park closes, or just HMH? Thanks!

AVP
07-21-2004, 04:15 PM
He will probably have to clear the park at 8 when it closes, and reenter at 9:15 for the event.

AVP

olegc
07-21-2004, 07:55 PM
Has anyone received any mailings from the event group? You'd think they would have sent stuff out already.

cstephens
07-21-2004, 08:34 PM
Has anyone received any mailings from the event group? You'd think they would have sent stuff out already.

You mean about the late September event? If so, I wouldn't expect to hear anything from them until at least mid-August.

scrat
07-22-2004, 08:59 AM
i went last year ... the cheapest package(got mayor package this year), and you get to stay in the park. last year they had a musical revue show that we lined up for about 6:00. i don't think there will be a show like that this year though. but, you get to stay in the park, and all the other rides close down, and you can ride th ehaunted mansion as many times as you want til it closes at 11:30. to find out some good info go here: http://p080.ezboard.com/fdisneyshauntedmansionfrm2