PDA

View Full Version : CHOC Walk promo tickets & upgrades

Photographer
07-19-2004, 07:31 AM
I earned a 1-Day Hopper ticket for raising money for last year's CHOC Walk. Has anyone here tried applying such a ticket towards upgrading an AP? I want to go from a So. Cal to Deluxe and thought maybe they'd allow me to apply the ticket. But it was a promo thing so I'm not sure.

SoCalDisneyLover
07-19-2004, 08:47 AM
Complimentary tickets are not going to have any value attached to them. When they pull it up on their computer, it will show that you got it for free. Of course, it probably says so right on the pass itself, so they're not going to give any credit towards an Annual Pass. Still a cool deal though, since you received it for Free, just for some walking. I plan to attend again this year hopefully.

Also, it's my understanding that you can't apply a ticket towards an Upgrade if you already hold a lower level AP. Only Blackout($30) tickets, used on days for which the upgraded AP would be valid, may be applied. In other words, if you have a So Cal pass, get a Blackout ticket on July 4, and wish to apply it towards a Deluxe upgrade, they won't allow it, since July 4 is blacked out on that pass. You could use it towards a Premium Upgrade however. Hope this helps.

Photographer
07-19-2004, 10:47 AM
OK well that answers that question. Thanks. :)