PDA

View Full Version : AAA tickets Q

Disney Vault
07-18-2004, 08:45 PM
Is AAA still selling those unlimited fastpass tickets or whatever they are called? Even though many of the fastpasses are closed now? And if they still are selling them do you know for how much longer/ like the end of the year?

Wendi
07-18-2004, 11:38 PM
I believe they still have them. I don't think you "buy" them though, as far as I know, you just need to book a package through AAA and stay at a Disney property hotel to get it.

Darkbeer
07-19-2004, 01:49 AM
The "enhanced" FastPasses are only available thru AAA Travel with a stay at one of the 3 Disney owned Hotels.....

While 4 FP attractions have been removed (Pirates, Haunted Mansion, MuppetVision and Tough to be a Bug), all other FP attractions are still available......

mad4mky
07-19-2004, 09:28 AM
You do have to buy a Disney package to get the unlimited FP's. They do not "sell" them.

You do however...if you just buy DL multi-day passes...get free parking with your passes for the length of your multi-day passes.
That saves you $8 per day right there (if you are driving). :)

Disney Vault
07-19-2004, 11:09 AM
Thanks for responding. I will be going the first week of December and was wondering if i could still get them. Does anyone know or have a guess when/if they will have fantasmic and fireworks during the begining of december? The disneyland.com site doesnt have any info that far but i was wondering if anyone knew from past years.

Darkbeer
07-19-2004, 11:29 AM
The official schedule is not available, but Fantasmic! is listed on the Refurb schedule from Labor Day until Mid December.

Last year, Fireworks with the snow effect were offered nightly. Note, the first week of December is when they plan Cast Member parties, and Disneyland closes at 6 PM on a couple of weeknights.

Disney Vault
07-19-2004, 11:43 AM
so would the second week be a better time to go in december? i want to go when all the decorations are up and when they arent as crowded.

Darkbeer
07-19-2004, 11:53 AM
Well, the PEAK season is the last two weeks of December.... VERY Busy...

The decorations go up in early November, and the Parade starts the end of November...

The first 2 weeks of December is a good choice.....

Disney Vault
07-19-2004, 01:13 PM
Do u think the fireworks will be on a saturday or sunday?

sierranevada
07-19-2004, 04:01 PM
We went last year the third week of December - 12/15 - 12/19. The fireworks and parade were showing every night but Fantasmic! was only playing Friday, Saturday & Sunday's until the week of Christmas. All the Christmas decorations were up and it was fabulous!

Hope that helps.

Disney Vault
07-19-2004, 06:04 PM
i have a question about cast member parties. You said they were the first week, so does that mean for 7 days they will be closing early or just one night that first week they will have a cast member party?

Darkbeer
07-19-2004, 11:52 PM
They tend to close the park at 6 PM (instead of 8 PM) for 2 or 3 days shortly after Thanksgiving weekend (which this year might be late November).. They will be Monday thru Thursdays....