PDA

View Full Version : I'm off to DCA/DL

SCUBAbe
07-17-2004, 10:34 AM
I'm a little anxious about this trip. I don't like the heat or crowds, but the whole family wants to go, so we're going. I have the ridemax schedule done for both parks. Hopefully, that will help some. We also plan to be out of the park for 4 hours during the afternoon. I'm bringing my camera this trip. Hopefully I remember to use it...LOL. We won't be in the parks today. Today we'll spend doing other things. My Mother wants to shop....I would rather have a root canal, but we all have to compromise I suppose... :rolleyes:

Wendi
07-17-2004, 10:41 AM
Have a great time... I can't wait to hear your report on RideMax!

SCUBAbe
07-17-2004, 10:48 AM
the ridemax software is very scheduled. We have this running joke going....we get off peter pan ..we have 2 min to walk to the tea cups..GO.. GO.. GO...LOL..I'm sure it will be ok though. I'll let you know how it worked out.. :)

Hakuna Makarla
07-17-2004, 04:00 PM
HAve a wonderful time!! and please show us your pictures ok. what is ride max? ok, well I am sure you are gone but am dying to hear how your day went! see you when you get back!

Forbin
07-17-2004, 04:30 PM
If I remember right Ridemax is a planning software. She only has 4 hours and Peter Pan is going to eat up one of them...

I sure hope Ridemax is accurate.