PDA

View Full Version : Free Sweets!

Maleficent0
11-09-2001, 01:52 PM
From the Disneyland.com home page...

Sweetening Your Holidays

Annual Passholders, get your sweet tooth in shape! This holiday season - Nov. 15 through Dec. 4 -- enjoy a free mouthwatering dessert with each single purchase of $20.00 (after tax and applicable discount) at these great restaurants throughout the Disneyland® Resort: Plaza Inn, Carnation Cafe, Rancho del Zocalo, French Market, Cafe Orleans at Disneyland® park; ABC Soap Opera Bistro, Taste Pilots' Grill, Golden Vine Winery at Disney's California Adventure™ park; PCH Grill at Disney's Paradise PierSM Hotel; Hook's Pointe at the Disneyland® Hotel; and Storytellers Cafe at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel®. Offer subject to availability and only applicable during normal operating hours (lunch and dinner only, excludes alcoholic beverages). Valid Annual Pass must be presented at time of purchase.

And there's more to come -- be sure to watch for details on our upcoming Annual Passholders Frequent Diner's Program in early 2002!

Not an Annual Passholder? Check out the Annual Passport section under Resort Tickets for more information!

Morrigoon
11-09-2001, 02:49 PM
Lemme get this straight, I go to Hook's Pointe for steak, and get free soufflé? COUNT ME IN!

Nigel2
11-09-2001, 09:30 PM
I doubt you would get a soufflé, its probably like alot of their free items cheap. Something easy to prepare and store, or they ordered too much and its about to go bad.:D

Cadaverous Pallor
11-11-2001, 12:56 PM
We forgot which restaurants were doing this and we went to the Pizza Port....they didn't give us free dessert but we got a 10% discount....didn't know about that either! :D

MickeyD
11-11-2001, 01:25 PM
It's not supposed to start until Thursday, anyway.

jslivinski
11-15-2001, 03:40 PM
Printed this out for our trip in a few weeks. Thanks for the info.

Ralph Wiggum
11-15-2001, 03:43 PM
THe dessert thing sounds great. The frequent diner program is an even better idea IMHO. Good way to benefit those who go often but also creat more business. Win-win situation.

Nigel2
11-15-2001, 09:21 PM
Anyone want to guess what the free "treat" is going to be? I am going to guess either a cookie, mousse, or a rice crispy thing. Ice cream would probably be too hard to do since the treat comes when you pay.

MickeyD
11-15-2001, 10:40 PM
I'm going to go with rice krispie thing. I didn't eat my "Jack" at the HMH event, but everyone I know who did said they were really gross so if it is this, don't get your hopes up.

Nigel2
11-16-2001, 12:01 AM
I don't know anyone dumb enough to pay 20 bucks for food (group or alone) and think that the free treat is a good deal, especially if its something cheap.