PDA

View Full Version : Anyone remember the witch in the cage at DL?

Filbert
07-09-2004, 09:39 PM
Is that little witch from Snow White in the cage still at Disneyland? I remember many years ago I think she was in the Emporium. She was a little puppetlike animatronic in a cage and there was a hidden switch I think controlled by one of the people that worked in the store, and she'd come alive and beg the kids to let her out of the cage. After being on Main Street, I remember they moved her over to Merlin's Magic Shop in Fantasyland. Is she still there somewhere? Just curious.

Andrew
07-09-2004, 09:56 PM
Last I saw her, she was in Le Bat en Rouge, next to the Verandah food counter.

brookedel
07-09-2004, 10:49 PM
As of last Tuesday, she wasn't in her usual place in Le Bat en Rouge. :( She hadn't been working the last couple times we tried her, anyway. She was genuinely creepy: I remember in exchange for freeing her, she said she'd teach you "how to turn water into gasoline." !!!

SoCalSteven
07-09-2004, 11:39 PM
As of last Tuesday, she wasn't in her usual place in Le Bat en Rouge. :( She hadn't been working the last couple times we tried her, anyway. She was genuinely creepy: I remember in exchange for freeing her, she said she'd teach you "how to turn water into gasoline." !!!
Wasn't there when I was last there either. (a couple weeks ago)