PDA

View Full Version : Sap Passes..have They Eased Up???

Christiii
07-09-2004, 10:50 AM
Hey Peeps!!
My mom and I are going to the park next week and Im wondering if anyone knows if they have eased up on the SAP thing...my mom is 76 yearsa old, and tho she is not on her death bed...she has trouble standing in the long lines..and most all the rides that we go on dont have fast passes..(figures huh)). The rides I go on by myself, ia just use the fastpass thing, but for Alice, Small world, IASW, you know..mom type rides..she gets really weak standing for long periods of time, and its no fun or her to sit alone while I stand in line for two hours..Id bereally happy if they just had fastpasses for these...but they dont..so the SAP was really a savior for us!!
Last time we were there in Feb they were prertty rude in City Hall and my mom felt really bad..so just wondering if they have eased up at all..it sure makes the trip A LOT less stressful for my mom!!
Any suggestions or tips would be great..and pleeeease dont start talking about abusing the system..my mom is a wonderful lady..and shes 76 years old!!! ;)

Forbin
07-09-2004, 10:59 AM
Nope, they aren't rude anymore(They were never rude with me - But I heard reports)..but your mom probably will still not get one.

Darkbeer
07-09-2004, 11:07 AM
More than likely, since it is an endurance issue is suggest your rent a wheelchair.

You won't need a pass, since the chair is the "pass". You can ask for a guide that will explain which ride queues will handle wheelchairs, and if not, where you need to go to enter the ride.

Reports are that the new GAC system is working, it had some bugs at the beggining, but now the CM's have the system under control....

KIDinTHEkingdom
07-09-2004, 06:29 PM
The SAP was never designed to eliminate standing in line or to assist people with endurance problems. The solution to an endurance problem is a wheelchair. Once obtaining the assistance you will need with endurance (a wheel chair) you may then obtain the Guide book for disabilities which will inform you on which attractions you will need to use alternate entrance routes to the attraction.